Pain demands to be felt.

BELLAMY'S POV:

Clarke rode off into the forest, hoping that Azgeda wouldn't see her. She looked weary of her surroundings and always looked alert. I noticed from a side view, that she was holding Aurora with one of her hands to protect her and the holding with the reins that were attached to the white, majestic horse. I stared at her as she rode off, looking like she wanted to comeback, but knew she couldn't; not until it was safe. The sun had just about disappeared and a night-fog was about to intrude on Arkadia, making it harder to fight Azgeda and them to attack us. We were not ready for this because they were supposed to come later than this. Suddenly I remembered that I never said that I loved Clarke or Aurora. I used up all the energy in my lungs including my heart and screamed "I Love you both!" I saw a slight light waving in the forest and that was Clarke's signal back. Although she couldn't say it back, she really did mean it and I knew that she did.

Noise erupted from the back of Sector 3 and I ran with my gun to see what it was. My ears told me it was gun shots from SkaiKru and my eyes told me it was starting; the war and killing. 30 helpless bodies had fallen to the ground and the Azgeda war drums could have been heard from 100 miles. My protective instinct kicked in and I rushed over behind a wall to get cover. Nobody fighting was making a sound, for their headset was on. If I died, then I died for my Clarke and my Aurora.

Azgeda were nearing the gate and archers were already killing my people. There were only 100-120 of Azgeda army members but they could kill 1000. Arches were flying everywhere and one suddenly hit my arm. In the corner of my eye, I saw Octavia! I thought she left days ago! "Bell, you're hit! Let me help you." She yanked the arrow out of my arm and it started to bleed. "O,...go to Polis...look after Clarke and live there...please." She nodded at me and then said "If you come with me." I gave her the sympathetic look and said "O, no. I need to help the guard fight Azgeda and make sure we win this. Please go otherwise...if you die..here..I couldn't live with myself." She nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "My brother, my responsibility. I love you big brother." She said. Then I replied, "I love you too." I knew she would take the same path as Clarke did and maybe even bump into her. I needed to know that Clarke was ok.

Lincoln saw me injured and ran over, assisting me. "Bellamy, you are hur" Before he could finish his sentence, I interrupted him and demanded "Look after Octavia for me."  He nodded and ran off, following her.  I had to fend for myself now with SkaiKru.

The number of the guards was decreasing by the second until me, Abby, Jaha, Kane, Monty, Harper, Emori, Raven and Murphy were left. There were around 80 members of Azgeda left, meaning we would die. Abby was stood behind a post made of thin wood and the rest were behind various pieces of metal that were scattered on the floor.  I was 20 yards away from them but we couldn't get any closer. "Abby, Get inside now!" I shouted. "It's too late, Azgeda have already invaded Sector 1, using the people as bait and to make supplies! We have to surrender! We have no choice!" She said, arguing with me. Suddenly, half of Azgeda came up behind, and captured us. They demanded for us to open the door to sector 1 because they knew people were hidden in there. I gave them the code and the door opened, revealing terrified faces. They chucked us around sorting us into groups of what looked like age and strength. I was placed in the strongest group by the looks of it, along with Murphy. Azgeda told us we would be building supplies to make Arkadia feel like theirs. They wanted weapons such as guns and rifles. We all followed because we had no defence at all.

2 days later. Azgeda are still under command and no-one has come to save the poisoners in Arkadia.

Every 3 hours they selected someone different to torture, but still keep alive and it was my turn. I was stood up, splitting some wires when a member of Azgeda yanked me to the ground and said something in Trigedasleng that I couldn't understand.  They dragged me by my knees to a dark room that the sun could only fill light with. There were scratch marks on the walls that looked like they had been caused by a savage animal. The room was quite small and I had never seen it before. Azgeda tied me against a wall leaving my arms up in the air. I quickly realised that this was the same position that Lincoln was in when we first landed. I felt his pain, desperation and fear in this position; being tortured by total strangers. I wanted Clarke so bad. Tears were sprinting down my cheeks and I was begging them to stop, but they didn't. My chest was red raw and i was exhausted, but they wanted me alive. My body was aching, my brain gave up. I had nothing left. After all, pain demands to be felt.

Thank you so much for the views and votes! Keep it coming! See you soon. Annie Xoxo.