Hey There.

CLARKE'S POV:

Aurora's face had placed itself into my head. She was giggling at a small chicken running around a market stall. There were various fruits and vegetables; so much variety that one's mind would get lost in the choices of fresh food available to purchase. I wasn't exactly sure where I had landed, but it reminded me of a modern Polis. The people were still kind and generous with the very little belongings they comforted so much and the sun still shone because everyone was happy and at peace...peace...peace...PEACE!

Bellamy...it was Bellamy. I couldn't see him, bit his immutable voice; that, I could hear. "Aurora will grow up in peace. Yeah I know, peace. Ha! Its like an exiled concept here. But Clarke, my love...it will happen. Me and you and Aurora and Abby and Marcus...bloody hell, well need a mansion to cater for all our family. Ha! We'll live in a cosy house and raise cows and pigs and many birds. Every morning me and my daughter will waddle down to the egg house and collect some eggs from the hens that make Aurora giggle so much from her trying to chase them. We will bring them back and cook, construct and cram scrabble eggs into our feasting mouths." He paused for a moment and I heard my chance. I didn't see my chance, like they usually say in movies, to open my eyes, but I heard it because Bellamy had stopped talking.

"Yea...yeah, I'd like...that too Bell. Maybe some sheep as well." I said lightly laughing with my eyes still closed. "You're...you're ok Princess. You'll be ok. I know it." Bellamy said. I felt my eyes ease slightly with pain so decided to open them; to see his face. He was real and I wasn't imagining it either. I smiled gently and he smiled back. "Kiss me." I told him. He leaned in and gave me a long awaited kiss that I needed all week. We parted and he said: "How is my little girl?" He asked cutely. "Missing her father. She needs you Bell. You should go to Polis and bri" "No. I wont leave you when I know that she is safe. I know she's safe because you left her which means that you left her with someone safe." He said. "Ok, how are the others? How is my mum and Raven?" I asked inquisitively.

Bellamy sat with me for a good hour rambling on about everything that happened. I was glad that everyone was safe; well almost everyone, maybe not poor O. Anyway, me and Bellamy agreed we'd live in Polis, after I'm heeled, until we build a farm. Hehe. I remember Bellamy giving me another kiss before I fell asleep, but I couldn't wait to be healed so I could start living a normal life again. Normal.

Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Its a short one but oh well. There will be about 2 more chapters until I finish this story so keep in tune! Bye for no, Xoxo Annie.