Realisation.

CLARKES'S POV: 
Me and Bellamy have been growing really close these past few months with one another. We haven't kissed anymore but each night before bed he will sneak to my room and give me a hug and kiss on the forehead. I guess you could say we were girlfriend and boyfriend because we do get along really well. Arrrrrr I know!!! Me and Bellamy! But I really like him, maybe even love him... Nobody knows about us but when we are both working he will give me a cheeky smile and sometimes even wink. I love it so much.

I have been lifting heavy things all morning so decided to get some lunch and have a sit down. I felt really tired and sick these past couple of weeks and hadn't been doing a lot. I had been getting a lot of sleep because of it so I was slightly confused. I hadn't had my period either in a month so it was probably because of that. WAIT SHIT!!!!! WHAT IF IM PREGANANT?!!! A foreign fear ran through my body and I was in total shock. Tired, sleepy and sick...... it couldn't be no no no! I'm not ready to be a mum! I can nearly take care of myself.

I suddenly remembered that my mum and the rest of the doctors on the Ark took down some pregnancy tests with them as they wanted the people OF A SUITABLE AGE to reproduce to ensure that mankind would still exist. I ran to the medical tent hoping no-one was in there. I saw no one so I quickly grabbed two of them in a cardboard box and ran to my bathroom near my bedroom. My heart was racing so much as I didn't know what to do if It was true. Bellamy would be the father of course but how would I tell him if it was true?!

2 minutes later:
I peered over the sink hoping it wouldn't have two lines. Fear invaded my whole body and mind... Two lines ?! No! No! No! I looked down at my stomach and saw the bump. It was there alright. I put myself at 3 months and and 2 weeks as that was when I had my last period.

I had to tell Bellamy one way or another. He would hate me if I just lied to him for another month about it. I was 12 weeks so it would be safe to tell him. He would understand as he wouldn't blame me for all of it. Bellamy is selfless, sexy, stunning and a brilliant father. He was going to be a spectacular father! I just knew it!

BELLAMY'S POV:
I had just come back from a hunt and it was about 14:00pm. The hunting team caught 18 rabbits and 2 deer! I thought it was really good considering we were noisy. I saw Clarke as I entered the gates and she looked liked she'd been crying. I ran up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder and asked "Hey Clarke. Are you ok? You look tired. Have you been crying?" She just stood there for 30 seconds not replying to me and then said in a whispering voice "Meet me at our spot tonight at 9:00pm. It's important." I got a bit worried like something was wrong with her. Maybe it was to do with Finn and if it was then he would get it. I couldn't stand him at all. Clarke didn't deserve what Finn had done to her. He cheated on her so I don't know why he always blamed her. Stupid coward.

Clarke shuffled her way to the log store and wiped her nose on her black jacket. when I watched her at the log store, she didn't lift the heavy ones that she usually did. Every time she leant down to pick one up from the container, her hair tucked behind her ear would fall out and get in the way of her sight. I saw Octavia laughing with Lincoln as they were walking to the berry storage barrel. Lincoln and I had grown closer as mates but he still hated me for what I did to him when we first landed. I just didn't like Octavia to be with a total stranger that could hurt her, but Lincoln was always protecting her so I gave up. She hadn't left camp yet to go and live in Polis or Ton-Dc; probably with Lincoln.

As the day passed I just wanted to talk to Clarke. She always put so much happiness into me and her glistening smile reflected on every piece of glass there was. I thought to myself, I think I love Clarke. I've never loved a girl before (apart from my mum and Octavia) and It was a scary thing; falling in love is a scary concept. Not with Clarke though. She made everything feel possible and within reach.

20:55PM

I made my way over to Clarke. I just had to follow the sunset and I would know where she would be. She was always so easy to find because of her beautiful blonde hair. I made it to the sunset spot and once again she was just stood watching the sky. "Hey Clarke. So what do you want to talk about then?" I asked her. "I am pregnant. You are the father." No apostrophes and no distractions from those simple 7 words. But what did they mean to me? I wasn't really sure myself. I just stood there in shock and that I was going to be a father. "Me? But when did we?" I asked her. "The night of the party. We were both extremely drunk and I woke up to you. It's not Finn's because that was 2 days after we landed." She said in a simplistic tone. She said it so calmly because she knew I wasn't gong to blame her for it all. At this point Clarke was still facing the gleaming sun not even attempting to look at me. I was just staring at her though. "Are you sad Clarke? Does anybody else know?" I asked. "Nobody else knows. I just found out today and I'm about 12 weeks along. I'm not sad, I'm just scared Bell..." She said as she was on the verge of tears. I gave her a tight hug ,but not too tight because I didn't want to hurt out baby. I whispered to her "I will help you Clarke. I really will. I will love this baby as much as you do. People around camp will find out because I will tell them with no shame or guilt. I will only tell them with pride and joy." She just gently nodded and I knelt down to kiss her growing belly. I made my way up to her face and kissed her lips gently. She did the same to my lips. "Thank you." She said and with that we just watched the sunset all over again like last night.

Thank you guys so much for voting this story! Keep them coming! Love you guys. Annie xoxo