I'm Here.

Forgive me in this chapter, but it made it more interesting.

CLARKE'S POV:

There they were. The chocolate eyes I had been craving all week. The mop of messy, curly, cute, brown, fluffy hair. The scattered freckles on his olive cheeks. But most of all his scent. The leafy, muddy smell on my fresh hair as I used to lay my head on his toned abdomen, really had an impact on me that I hadn't even realised until now. I sat there gasping for air, not because of the grounder, but because he was alive; my Bellamy. "I love you too!" I shouted to him as I threw my lips onto his. I remembered that the last time I said 'I love you' to him, was just by waving my torch, when I left Arkadia. "I nearly thought you were dead Bellamy, but now I know you're not!" I said laughing cutely at him. He laughed back, but then it turned into tears as he was crying in my arms. "Clarke...she's dead. She's dead!" Bellamy screamed in floods of tears. I cradled him on the floor wondering who was dead. Then it hit me. NO! Octavia! I wanted to cry with such an urge that I knew couldn't happen. I gently pushed Bellamy off of me, resting his face in my hands, looking at me and said "You were the best brother anyone could have ever had Bellamy. Octavia loved you with all of her heart and even more. She will not be forgotten at all, by anyone!" I said, kindly reassuring him. He nodded at me saying "I just don't know how to live anymore though." He said to me. "Hey, listen. You have a beautiful, lively, cute, bouncy, gorgeous baby waiting to see you back at Polis. Her name is Aurora, like your spectacular mother. She needs you...and I need you Bell. How did Octavia...?" He looked away and exhaled a big breath. "They pulled her from here's a station. I tried to rescue her, because they were going to torture her. I ran after her, but it was too late. They already killed her. I WAS TOO LATE!!!" Bellamy screamed in my arms sobbing his entire heart out. It was about 3 minutes before he fully stopped, which having to attack Azgeda, I was surprised that they hadn't come round the corner by now and tried to kill us. "Bellamy, we need to go, now!" He lifted his head, wiped his tears from his sore eyes and nodded at me. "I'm going to radio Lexa........Lexa do you come in?" There was a long pause until I heard shuffling on my radio. "I'm...fine. I'm fine. Just killed....100ish Azgeda troops. I'm in the storage room with my 10 men; un-hurt. Come now." She said out of breath. "Yes I will. I have Bellamy with me." I stopped and smiled at him. It felt so good to finally say he was mine. "We'll be there in 5." I told her. "Oh Clarke?" She said. "Yes?" I responded. "Stay safe...you too Bellamy. I'm glad you're back." She said. "Me too." Bellamy said with a slight upwards movement in his mouth.

I helped Bellamy up and said "Come on, beautiful." He gave me a kiss on the cheek before we cautiously made it to the storage room.

__________________________

Me and Bellamy entered the storage room and saw Lexa talking to her 10 men in Trigadasleng, which me and Bell couldn't understand. Lexa noticed I was there and then said "We need to go to Sector 2. If SkaiKru are there, then the likelihood of Azgeda being there is a big one. Follow me." Lexa nodded and we made it out of the cramped room to Sector 2.

__________________________

Fighting in Sector 2 wasn't easy. Especially when you had Azgeda on your back all the time. Me and Bellamy must have killed at least 150 Azgeda troops because there weren't many left. However, the good, strong ones were. Most of SkaiKru evacuated to another Sector, apart from 1 group which seemed all to familiar. I looked across with a minute to spare and saw: Jaha, Kane, Monty, Harper, Emori, Murphy and my mum. I saw my mum! She was alive! "Mum!" I shouted. She turned her head, aware that no-one else could call her that, meaning one thing, I was here. She ran though the crowds of grounders and jumped into my arms. "You're here Clarke." She said tightly hugging me. I smiled when she said it. "Yeah" I said laughing, "I'm here mum." She pulled away and tucked my hair behind my ear. "We need to go to the rest of SkaiKru after we have killed the rest of Azgeda. I need you to go to SkaiKru and check for injured. But before any of that, Raven. She is near the storge room hanging on for dear life. Help her please." She nodded and said to me "Stay safe Clarke." "Always do mum. I'm hard to kill." I said smiling at her. We made our separate ways .

I looked around the room and saw Bellamy fighting 5 Azgeda people at once and Lexa and her men fighting about 20 together. I quickly ran to Bell and killed 2 in 10 seconds right in the stomach. Bellamy was dodging 2 swords at once whist I watching for a split second. I didn't realise the Azgeda grounder behind me and he was aware of me. He went to stab me in my heart, but I moved slightly so the sword went underneath my armpit. I tried to get out my pistol, as my rifle was too big, but I was too late. I felt a rush in the left side of my stomach and saw Bellamy shouting at me like I was back in Arkadia. I quickly looked at the grounder, who was dead thanks to Bellamy, and looked down seeing blood pouring out of my side. I held it, collapsing to the floor. "Clarke!!" Bellamy rushed to my side, supporting my head. "I said...ahhhhh.....I said I would make it....arhhhhhh....for Aurora." I said in agony. "Clarke, you will." Bellamy said sympathetically. Bellamy started to pick me up, as I screamed out in agony.

BELLAMY'S POV:
I carried Clarke. I ran with her. She needed Abby. She couldn't die. I needed her after...after Octavia left. I ran through the door and as I did I shouted to Lexa, who was struggling to kill an Azgeda troop: " Clarke needs help! I'll be near the storage room!" I shouted, as I overheard Abby say that's where she would be earlier. I looked down at Clarke, as I was sporadically sprinting; she looked pale and limp in my strong arms. "Clarke stay awake. Please. I need you." She fluttered her black, thin eyelashes open slightly and coughed a little. She moved her head a little, just managing to stay conscious.

I made it to the black room, the torture room as some would call it, and Raven was on a stretcher that I could tell had been made in 5 minutes. She looked responsive with torn bits of cloths wrapped around her leg. I rushed carefully, with Clarke, with my chest heaving from the running. Abby saw me and froze for a second. "What the hell happened Bell?" Abby asked frantically. "Azgeda happened. A left side abdomen stab about 9cm deep." Abby rushed to 2 guard members and told them to go to a tent outside, where the medical supplies would be. I hoped they would get back, as all the Azgeda troops had already been killed, who were outside. I hoped that Clarke would live; for me, our family and everyone. Clarke had always said I was the leader who kept the 100 alive, but really, in reality...it was Clarke. She had power. She had compassion. She had love. She had kindness. But most of all she had a way with peace. A way that no-one else had. She went on a suicide mission to escape Mount Weather, just to save our people and have peace with the grounders. That's all we wanted for SkaiKru, the grounders, but most of all....our little girl. To grow up knowing what peace was. Peace is happiness and without peace, A.K.A Clarke, I may as well not live a life without Clarke. She is my oxygen, heart, liver, lungs, both kidneys. Everything that makes a human live and who they are. Clarke is all of those and without them, I'll die.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! Bellarke Baby will be ending soon, but if you have any suggestions on what to write next on another new story (preferably about the 100 or Robin Hood from the BBC) then make suggestions in the comments. As usual, thaks for reading, the votes, views and comments. See you soon!