Meeting too many acquaintances in just one day.

Clarke has made it to Polis 1 day later after she left Arkadia. (I am aware that this is in the past- before Bellamy got tortured, and Clarke is technically in the past, but half-way through the story, I will change it to a week later when all the 100 form Arkadia and Polis are at the same time in the story.)

Clarke's Pov:

Wood and fire was all that surrounded me and Aurora. People were acknowledging me; in a good way. The odd person smiled at Aurora, who was gurgling in my arms and then, smiled back to me. I saw market stalls everywhere, where people were trying to sell their wood crafts or a decent piece of cloth. They were not begging though; just simply pointing their creations out to people. The people of Polis did not need to beg for money though because they had a commander that would not let her people starve and have to steal food just to live. I guessed that market day was usually on a weekend, as most people looked relaxed to be selling their goods; not trying to make money during the week to live on.

As I was nearly at the entrance to the tower, a little girl (about 5 years old) came up to me and said "This is for you." in her best English she could speak. The blanket she handed me was the softest piece of material I had ever felt. It reminded me of Bellamy's soft, freckled cheeks he had from his mother. I missed Bell so much already to the point that even if a blanket was all I had to remind myself of him, I was reassured. The little girl was still stood there probably wondering what I thought of it when I said " Mochof." As I said thank you to the little girl, who ran off, Lexa appeared out of the separating crowd and said "You have learnt Trigedasleng. It is a beautiful language that I hope your child will adapt and grow to love." I smiled at Lexa and gave her a small, yet gentle hug around the shoulder. "It is good to see you Heda. Thank you for your hospitality." I thanked her. "You and SkaiKru are welcome here anytime. If you would like to follow me to your quarters where we can discuss important matters." I followed her to the tower where I guess I would be sleeping for the course of this week.

As we both entered the building, I recognised it straight away. The last time I was here, was when I was pregnant with Aurora. The corridor was lit with small candles and the afternoon sun. Lexa guided me and Aurora to a room that looked so relaxed and cosy. Even though it was relatively warm outside, she still had a small fire that was burning in the centre of the main wall. "This is where I like to relax and collect my thoughts." Lexa said. "It's gorgeous Lexa. If that is I can call you Lexa, or would you prefer Heda?" I asked her. "Lexa will do. I feel we will be very good friends." I nodded and asked her "Where is my room?" "Follow me, Clarke." Lexa led me to where I had previously stayed. I didn't mind though, as I loved my room last time. Arkadia was always metal, metal and more metal; Polis was wood and nature and relaxation in just one sentence. I felt more at home when I was at Polis rather than my own 'home'. Aurora was crying in my arms so I sat on the soft bed and fed her. We had a good bonding time and I loved to spend time with her.

After I had fed Aurora, Bellamy entered my mind. I didn't even know if he was alive, but I had to think positive. He was probably sending a messenger on the way to Polis as we speak. Of course I would have gone back to Arkadia in a couple of days, by myself, but I had to be a good mother; for Aurora. A grounder came into my bedroom and said "The commander would like a word with you. Meet Heda in the living room now." I placed Aurora on my chest and strapped her to me, so that I could move both of my arms. When I walked into the room that ,Lexa had previously shown me, I saw her sat on a small sofa. She still had her face paint on however, she didn't look intimidating, she looked at peace with herself; just like Bellamy does in his sleep. I startled her a little bit and she looked annoyed to see me here. "Sorry Clarke, you startled me. I was just thinking about Azgeda." "It's Ok, what were you thinking of doing about the whole situation?" I asked her. "Azgeda purposely killed SkaiKru members, which is technically going against me. This is an act of war and therefore, Azgeda will be banished out of the coalition." I nodded and then said "What happened to Indra? Is she alive?" Lexa paused for a moment. "She hasn't contacted us, sadly. We don't know where she is and if there are any army members left. I will send some members in 2 days to Arkadia and see what we are dealing with. Even the weakest member of Azgeda is stronger than me." She said. I sat there shocked that someone called 'weak' was still stronger than Lexa! She was the bees-nees and everyone loved her, her strength and her power. But for someone to be physically stronger than the commander, well it just wasn't possible in my eyes. We talked for about an hour until Aurora became restless and wanted attention. I said to Lexa that I wanted to take a nap and collect my thoughts until dinner.

In my room was some blankets for Aurora and a wooden cot that sat against the wall next to my bed. I rocked her in my arms and she fell asleep quite asleep. I stared into her beautiful eyes and missed Bellamy so much. A single tear rolled down cheek and then another and so on. I balled my eyes out silently. "My love, Bellamy. Wherever you are, I love you. I love you so much, I feel my heart could explode...My heart is empty without you and nothing can complete it, except you. Please just hang on and I will find you my love." I whispered to myself. One of my tears landed on Aurora as she was just drifting off into a sleep. I wiped it off her incredibly soft cheeks and kissed her forehead. She was so gorgeous and perfect that I couldn't believe she was mine. My eyes closed on the furry bed I was soon asleep.

14:00pm. Clarke has woken up from her nap.

I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes, expecting Aurora's cries to be heard but they weren't. Suddenly I realised that she wasn't there and my first thought was who was taken her. I jumped off of my bed and headed to find Lexa. As I knocked the doors open of the throne room, I saw Aurora was in her Aunties arms being loved. I gave the biggest grin on my mouth and saw Octavia being perfect with her. "I guess Bellamy let you leave Arkadia then." "Yeah." She said giggling like a little girl. I wandered over to Lexa and O, looking at my baby. Aurora saw me and let out a minuscule yawn. "Someone has had a good sleep." I said kindly taking her off Octavia. I pulled down my tank top and fed her. I felt comfortable with Octavia and Lexa feeding her though. We talked about everything, mainly Bellamy and how he is such a good father. Octavia explained why she was here and what happened to Bellamy. I was devastated that he had even one scratch on him.

As Lexa was mid-way through a sentence there was a clatter that came through the door. I couldn't believe who it was and I didn't think they would still be alive...

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! Leave a comment who you think it is that Clarke, Lex and Octavia saw stood there in the throne room. See you soon. Xoxo Annie.