Promises..

Anthony’s POV

“Hey-uhm, I have to call my dad! I have to ask him to get something! Be back!”

Ian’s POV

What could he possibly be doing?

Anthony’s POV

“Yes-yes I bought them in Seventh grade. Don’t ask just please! Yes, they are in my old desk drawer! Yes! Those are the ones! Ye-yes those! Thank you so much! Ye-yes that’d be great! Thanks!”

“Hey, sorry about that. I had to call my dad real fast.”

“Wha-what-what for?” Ian asks.

I smile, “You’ll see.”

So about two hours later my dad shows up and gives me the items I asked for him to get.

“Thanks dad!”

“No problem.” He says as he rushes back into his car, going back to work.

I walk into Ian’s room again. I sit next to his bed again. He notices me staring at him.

“U-uh, wh-what’s up?”

“Ian, I thought about what you said earlier. It got me thinking, alive or dead, we are meant to be, aren’t we?”

“O-of course, silly.” He says weakly, and quietly.

“Well, in seventh grade I bought promise rings. I bought them with you in the back of my mind. Look, before everything is said and done, I want to give you one of these. It’s a promise, that, no matter what happens throughout our existences, that we are meant to be. That as long as we have these, we love eachother. Will you accept this proposal?”

Ian smiled very weakly, the first thing that has made him smile.

“Oh my g...osh. Y-yes, on one con-condition.” He says.

“Hmm?”

“Pr-promise me, yo-you w-won’t do any-anyth-ing stupid..” He says.

“I promise.” I say, genuinely

“Then, of co-course.” He says, as he allows me to slide the ring on his finger, and I slide my own ring on my finger. We dive into a passionate kiss..

“An-anthony..I lo-love you soo much..” He says.

“I love you to.”