Chapter 4(taehyung's(P.O.V))

It has been three years since he left.I also found out he changed his name form jungguk to Jungkook.The first couple weeks were sad I didn't eat or go out.Maybe I should've listened to my dad when he said not to take things for granted because when it's gone you will see how much you needed it.It has been a year since me and j-hope have broken up.We found out we didn't have any feelings for eachother.We only got together because we thought we would be perfect for each other since everybody shipped us.We are still friends we moved to same apartment complex.There is three floors.The first and second floor have four apartments each.Then the third is just a huge apartment that takes up the whole floor.The landlord is Jungkook's aunt that's how me and the hyungs got the floor for ourselves.The first one is where the namjin couple live.Then the yoonmin couple the third one is j-hope's and the fourth is mine.We were all at namjin's apartment where we were just talking.Then someone knocked on the door and namjoon got up.He came back with a letter in his hand.
"Babe who was it",Jin asked namjoon."oh it was the landlord she gave me a envelope and said to open it when we are all together",namjoon said sitting down."well we're all together so let's read",we all huddled up and namjoon started reading it.
————————————————————————
Dear people who live in these apartments,
It's me the landlord I don't know how to make invitations.Well we will have new people living on the third floor m.They are a lot of people and one of them I know well and maybe some of you too.Well like every time somebody new moves in we have a welcome party at my house right next to apartments.Please come and meet your new neighbors.The party is tomorrow at 5pm.Hope I will see all of you guys and you can bring whatever you want and gifts.
From your landlord
————————————————————————
I wonder how many neighbors we are going to get.We all started talking and guessing how our new neighbors are going to be like.We all went back to our apartments.When I got inside I ate some ramen noodles and watched tv.Then I took a shower and went to bed kissing the picture of Jungkook right on my nightstand.

Then I took a shower and went to bed kissing the picture of Jungkook right on my nightstand

I miss him I hope I can see him again soon.

Maybe I will but sooner than I thought.
————————————————————————
412 words