Chapter 20(Taehyung's P.O.V)

When everybody went downstairs we told them what had happened.We celebrated it until 2 so me and Jungkook and Mina can spend time together.We watched movies went to the park and beach.Then we went on the duck boat.Its a truck that turns into a boat.We heard a lot of cool stuff that the islands of the coast of Miami.Are man made so cool then we were driving around Miami we were sad when the ride ended but it will be a night to remember.

Then it was 3:40 we had to get to the airport.Mina didn't want to get out of my hands Jungkook neither.I had to carry them on board but they still wouldn't let go.

Taehyung:baby please let go come on bunny I know I don't want you to leave but I already told you I don't want you to get hurt
Jungkook:I-I know I just d-don't w-want to leave you we barley had anytime together since you rescued me I-I love you
Taehyung:I-I love you too oh now I'm crying the others are going to think I'm w-weak
Jungkook:so so their opinions are more  
i-important than my feelings
Taehyung:aish baby you and Mina are always going to be number one I don't think about anything else but you guys
Mina:papa no no go
Taehyung:I'm sorry princess when I get rid of evil monster dude I will go for you in the far away castle my two princesses I have to go
Mina:I love you papa
Taehyung:I love you too baby bye my big baby's bunny
Jungkook:no no please don't(he started crying really hard Hyuna had to hug him to stop him from trying to get to me)p-please don't leave me
Taehyung:I will never leave you but right now it's the only thing I can do(I started closing the door I heard screaming and crying until it was fully closed and locked)

I walked down everybody else looked at me with pity.The pregnant ones were in a crying mess.We walked in and watched the plane leave.I said I was going to the restroom when a I walked in I broke down.I couldn't keep it in I hadn't cried this emotional since Jungkook was taken last time.Other people looked at me weirdly some just laughed but I don't care.I can rip their heads off if I wanted to.

I walked out and bumped into this girl.I dropped my phone and she dropped her suitcase.I grabbed both things when I looked up the girl wouldn't look at me.She just grabbed her stuff said sorry and zoomed off.Jin also cane out of the restroom.

Taehyung:how long have you been there
Jin:as long as I had to wait until there was nobody else in the restroom to take a little shit but someone came in and started crying really really loudly
Taehyung:shut up I'm guessing you didn't see them leave
Jin:nope I was stuck in here my ass is in fire
Taehyung:tmi dude
Jin:oh shut up you know what's tmi haveing to hear both of you guys moans from across the fucken house from 10-3 in the morning
Taehyung:whatever(we left home and I locked myself in the room crying)

I cried onto I passed out in the floor.I needed someone to cuddle so I got the cat that we adopted.Mina had already named him lieutenant pickles.I cuddled with her it's actually a her but Mina didn't want to change it.

Then in the morning I woke up with red puffy eyes and scratch marks.Yeah mr pickles is not that friendly or a cuddler.The plane would get there at night I'm guessing.I ate breakfast which Jin made and went to my office to do paperwork.We had started to have little problems with other groups.Today we are going to one of them VIXX with some members of super junior.We became allies when Chanyeol invited me and other leaders of the alliance.

There are five groups us,EXO,Super Junior,NCT and we are working on putting a new group that is forming called TxT.VIXX has been stopping our ships full of weapons and taking stuff from all of us.

The people going with me were of course us except the pregnant ones.And three members of super junior.They are Leeteuk who is a great at making plans,Choi Siwon who can manipulate anybody,and Kim hee-chul who is really crazy but smart and is my cousin.

Of course we could've gone alone we have 14 members right now but the original number is 21 members or 22 if you count Mina.We walked in like we were bosses there was some fights here and there but we were calm and collected.We found out that they have been stopping the ships because they were rigged.When we went to check out the boats we found huge explosives at the bottom.

They were set to blow when it go to its destination.Never got there so it hasn't exploded and they did something so it would never explode.They had to ports blown up when one ship each exploded just when it stopped.We signed a contract that would keep us from fighting with each other until we find out what is happening.

I had been waiting for a call from Jungkook who said would call when he got there.He should've been there an hour ago maybe something happened and they needed to switch planes.

It was already two in the morning when yoongi walked in my room with his head down.

Taehyung:what is it did Jungkook or any of the girls call you because I haven't got a call and I'm worried I've tried calling but it says that their phones are turned of
Yoongi:about that that's why I'm here
Taehyung:what happened

Then the others walked in.Some had tears in their eyes and some were crying.Yoongi was the only one that doesn't cry he does but not easily.It always has to be about jimin getting hurt that triggers him.And it's worst now that jimin is pregnant he never lets him do anything hard.Everybody stayed quite until.

Yugyeom:we got a call from airport the plane never got there and they weren't on the radar but they saw the cameras...and news....

The plane was hijacked and it crashed in field outside of Houston.They are in the hospital right now.The people who hijacked it were never found.The girls and Mina aren't really hurt it's still bad but Jungkook is the worst he's in a coma right now

Those words hit me like a truck my baby he got hurt.When I was trying to protect him my to babies and the girls.When I started this I promised I wouldn't let them get hurt I promised Jungkook the day he left he wouldn't be hurt anymore.I can never keep my promises.I'm sorry I can never do anything right.I knew I shouldn't have let him on the plane he is scared of planes because his mother passed away in a plane crash.

You always have to destruct him from knowing he is in a plane.And now look his greatest fear happened because I couldn't protect him.I'm sorry my two babies I have failed you.
————————————————————————
1225 words

So this book is done I'm making a second book not right now but later on in the future I'm going to work on my first book and maybe write another book then I will start writing the second book for this one and maybe another one