Chapter 17(Jungkook's P.O.V)

For me this is what I needed.The three days in Orlando were magical.I wanted to go to Disney but taehyung had been wanting to go to universal studios all his life.We went to the amusement park for two days one for each part of the park.Mina stayed with Jennie since Jennie was too scared to get on any of the rides.In the Jurassic drop when we went down I kissed taehyung the picture was priceless.Everbody's face was all weird except mine of course.

There was a rock and roll roller coasterwhere you could listen to music on the large ride.The Harry Potter and the Simpson roller coasters were my favorite.The fireworks were just amazing but Mina started crying.The third day was just spending time together as a large family.Tonight I asked Lisa and rose to take care of Mina.

Taehyung has been complaining about that we never do anything together.So here I am to relieve him of stress.I walk in the his office in his Miami house which is also mine yay.He was on the phone with....Chanyeol he started his own mafia with sehun and seven others.They are called EXO extreme order I think that's what they told me.He didn't even look at me he just kept talking.I sat down on his lap he let out a gasp but kept talking.I started moving around which made him grab my hips to stop.But I didn't he dropped his phone when he hanged up.

I grabbed it still standing on him.He gasped again when he saw I didn't have anything under my shirt.I might have forgotten to put on pants and underwear.

I smirked as he pushed me against him desk he wasn't the only one who needed it this.After our little fun he carried me to our room where we did it again.Then he carried me to the shower.When we got out he laid me down on the bed he stayed sitting down.He looked at me with a sad expression.

Taehyung:I have something to tell you
Jungkook:what is it is something wrong
Taehyung:well we called the council but they won't do anything about it we asked people to help but they don't want to be in the drama
Jungkook:what are you trying to tell me
Taehyung:it's to dangerous for you and Mina I think the only thing I can do is send you with your sisters to live somewhere for where that man can never find you
Jungkook:what!you can't be serious we have only had a week together
Taehyung:Jungkook understand I don't want you or mina away from me not again but I know you will be safe away from the danger
Jungkook:I don't want to leave you
Taehyung:me either my baby bunny but I promise I will get rid of him and we will be happy
Jungkook:promise
Taehyung:promise
————————————————————————
481 words