Chapter 6(Jungkook's(P.O.V)

Before you start reading I just wanted to say I'm going to change it a little bit.I'm going to make it like my other book how they talk.It's a lot easier for me my tiny brain can't take it anymore.Also thanks on 46 reeds at first I thought nobody would read because I'm not that talented.And for the 46 readers is my mom paying you because my mom did that once to get me friends.Because she thought I didn't have any but I do and the person she was trying to pay was my friend.She was weirded out by my mom so she stopped talking to me and moved I forgot her name but whatever.sorry for talking or typing a lot I'm weird.
————————————————————————
The day I left I went straight back home.I told my siblings about it my older brothers made fun of me.But my two older sisters Jisoo and Hyuna took me to their school and showed me their friends.I joined many sports so I can get buffer.Then senior year came I had a growth spurt.I got really tall and now I have abs and muscles.Then when I turned 18 me and my friends went and got tattoos.We kept getting them and also piercings.People think we're trouble when they first see us but we are really nice it's just the style we like.I've been in many relationships but I can't forget about him.I found out my hyungs moved to my aunts apartments.I also found out that taehyung and j-hope broke up.Me and my two sisters and our friends lived in one huge house.But we were robbed and my aunt said she had the perfect place for us.I was nervous about going back and remembering all I went through.We all packed up and drove I knew the way so I was in front but I needed gas so I gave them the address so they can see it for the first one.Then I drove over there I stopped the car once I found our parking spaces.Everybody else already got out but I stayed a little longer.All the memories rushing in I had to hold in my tears.At the school I was going to everybody was scared of me because I would beat up the people that would bother my friends and family.If they just knew how weak I am under all of this.I got out and I got my bag my breathing was a little fast so I went against a wall.I heard loud gasp I looked up and saw that taehyung looking at me then he fainted.I ran fast upstairs my friends and sisters looked at me weirdly.I yelled Lisa to get the hot Cheetos we were eating on our way here.She ran up the stairs and gave me the large bag.I got one out and and put it near his nose it twitched a little.And he moved his head side to side.Then he opened his eyes I moved closer to his face.
Jungkook:hey you good(his eyes went wide and then he fainted again)umm okay
Namjoon:wow Jungkook you grew your still not taller then me but your almost there
Yoongi:I guess your the shortest now jimin
Jimin:shut it we missed you and wow you look different not in a bad way like a good different not a bad different let me start over you look good different wait that doesn't make since let me try again
Jin:I think he got it jimin you can stop don't hurt yourself
Jackson:namjoon is that you(Jackson started walking to him with a disgusted face)
Do they know each other I'm confused.Are they enemies are I got up.
Namjoon:yes and what do you have a problem with that
Jackson:(he got closer)yeah I do
I should get them away from each other they didn't say anything or move.Then they both smiled and hugged.
Namjoon:it's been a while right
Jackson:totally
Jin:namjoon who is this
Namjoon:(he let go of Jackson and back hugged Jin)he was my best friend when I was gone studying
Jackson:oh your Jin the one that namjoon always talked about
Jin:really
Jungkook:you guys are finished with the reunion I would really like to take taehyung to his bed and not like that Chanyeol and bam bam
Chanyeol:what we didn't say anything(he said smiling)
Bambam:yeah
Jungkook:you didn't say anything but I know you
Jennie:we all know you guys were thinking wrong
Hyuna:yeah well guys let's go get the stuff down and Jungkook go take care of your problem
Everyone:yes ma'am
Hyuna:don't call me that I feel old
My friends and sisters went to the cars I picked up taehyung.This was the first time I have ever picked him up it's always the other way around.I was about ask one of my hyungs where tae's house is at.But then j-hope spoke up.
J-hope:come with me i will show you and I know the passcode.
Of course you know you dated him.I looked at taehyung I wish I was the one you loved.
J-hope:Everyone knows it he is vey forgetful one time he woke me up at 12 in the night after he got out of work because he couldn't remember it
I chuckled that does sound like him.J-hope opened the door and told me what room if was.
J-hope-you look cute together
Jungkook-what
J-hope-oh nothing(he left)
I carried him in maybe sometimes making his head hit the wall but he will be okay.If he gets weirder I would love him even more but I don't think that will be possible.I already love him so much aish that sounds cheesy.I set him down admiring his flawless face everything was perfect.But his personality is better I'm sorry I left.I got up about to leave but I stopped once I saw a picture.I looked closer it was me.

I looked closer it was me

I picked it up.I was so small I bet if my sisters saw this they would take a bunch of pictures.As I was putting it down a paper fell off the back.I bent down to pick it I opened it.It was the letter I left him when I left he kept it.I started crying like hard core.
Jungkook:I'm sorry I'm sorry(I was sobbing I tried to be silent but I guess it didn't work because I heard a voice)
Taehyung:it's okay I'm not mad just upset that you didn't tell me
I sprang up from the floor he was sitting up looking at me with tears.
Taehyung:you got so big where is my fluffy bunny(he started crying)
Jungkook:(pulled him up so I can hug him his head right on my shoulder)I'm still here but different
He started hugging back I felt those salty tears soak through my shirt but I don't care.We could've stayed like this forever but we had to stop.Because we heard screams from outside.We looked at each other.Thats when I knew I didn't have to be scared anymore.I'm save right here with all these people and their love and support.Now to check what's going on we both went outside holding hands.
————————————————————————
1080 words