intro

Peach,Daisy,Rosalina and Pauline all got off the mushroom royal carriage. Peach looked up and saw the top of the school. (its university cause i didnt wanna change there ages)

Daisy: why couldent we walkk!!!!

Rosalina: i could have teleported.

Pauline: i could have called cappy.

peach:Shut up girls we are here.

Daisy:Rude. wait till we get to big battlefield.

Pauline:Can it be new donk city? im not really in the tournament...

Suddenly waluigi waltzed up to pauline. he looked at her straight in the eye and whispered: wah. now daisy and waluigis relationship is really bad. waluigi loves daisy, but she doesnt. she thinks he is the absolute worst thing to ever exist in the planet and she also thinks he is stupid. She grabbed her Gat. "Im the princess with the gat yo, and if you dont leave.." She shot it.

Waluigi got launched off. "WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

[lets-a-go to the men shall we]

Luigi,mario,yoshi, and toad were all racing to school. they decided to go to university in style. "Mario!! S-Slow down!!! Theres a banana up ahead!" luigi shouted. he was riding in the back of mario's kart 

 he was riding in the back of mario's kart 

"Cmon luigi! i see it! im not-a blind! unlike bowser!" he laughed. luigi sighed. bowser and mario despised each other. Then luigi saw it coming. "AHHHH BLUEEE SHELLLL!!!!!!" he ducked. mario sped up but it was to late. he got hit. "A-COME ON! WHO DID THAT!" he looked back and saw yoshi and his girlfriend birdo.

 "A-COME ON! WHO DID THAT!" he looked back and saw yoshi and his girlfriend birdo

"bawk bawk." said birdo. yoshi always said that birdo was his girlfriend but mario didnt think so. all birdo said was bawk. he had no proof that his dinosaur buddy was really dating... whatever birdo was. "hehe thats what you get! Yoshhiii!" yoshi exclaimed. but then toad and toadette used a gold mushroom and speed up in front of all of them. they were almost there. "lets goo!" toad excalimed. "wahoo!" toadette yelled.

"NOOOO! MY-A-RECORD! ITS RUINED!" mario cried

"NOOOO! MY-A-RECORD! ITS RUINED!" mario cried. they got to the school and parked there cars. "that was fun!" toadette smiled. Toad hugged toadette. "it was!" they all walked to the front desk to sign up for the dorms. the girls were there too. "Hey peach!" mario waved at peach. "oh hi!" she smiled at him. "we just finished!" daisy cheered. rosalina and pauline were sitting down in the seats and drinking mushroom coffee. a lakitu came down from a cloud. "hello students. i see that you guys are signing up for dorms.." luigi nodded his head. "yep!" "well, here at this school we just randomize the dorms because.." he whispered the last part. "the goombas dont have any hands. so we really just put four people a dorm. its simple." the female goomba at the front desk looked at mr.lakitu. "I HEARD THAT!" so they got there lists. mario read his. "Ok.. its looks like..Hurrah! i got luigi,peach and daisy!" rosalina read hers: "i got pauline yoshi toad and..wendy o koopa! she is nice." and toadette read her list: i got birdo, waluigi,wario and she sighed. "bowser jr. oh well at least i got birdo." they all walked to there dorms. they all said there goodbyes and walked into there dorms.