Chapter 10

"What do you want,koopa!" mario sneered. Bowser walked onto the court. "I just wanted to you know.. CHALLENGE YOU TO A TENNIS MATCH!" bowser took out his racket. it was gray and shiny."if i win,I get peach!" Pauline ran over to luigi and daisy. "whats going on?!" she asked franticly. "OHH.. YOUR ON!" mario shouted. Daisy,luigi and pauline went to the bleachers, eager to watch. daisy got out her phone and started to record the whole thing. bowser looked directly at the camera. "This is for peach" He blew a kiss. daisy rolled her eyes. "She doesnt like stinky turtles!" she yelled at bowser.  What bowser did really angered mario. HE WAS TRIGGERED!! "BE quiet!" he yelled. bowser hissed. "No, U!" he swung the ball towards mario. mario hitted the ball very hard. Pauline cheered for mario. "GO ONE UP BOY!" mario looked at her and smiled. 

Luigi then heard something, but he decided to ignore it.

Luigi felt quite bad for pauline. Mario thought of pauline as a friend. He looked at daisy. He hoped daisy didnt see him like that. Just, as a friend. "Ew.. i remember when tatanga kidnapped me.." Daisy had only been kidnapped once. Unlike peach. "Poor peach has to deal with him!" The match was going swell. mario was wining! but then bowser started to cheat. He distracted mario by sending out mecha-koopas! "HEY!" luigi shouted at bowser. "That aint fair!" Daisy stood up. "Guys follow me!" they followed her up the tippity top of the bleachers. She climbed up the roof of the bleachers. She helped pauline get up. luigi jumped up. 

"We gotta help your brother!" pauline looked at luigi, with eyes of worry.She threw him a mallet. mario then beated bowser up with the mallet. "Wooah! that was epic!" they all got down from the roof and left the court. rosalina was there looking very confused and embaressed. "What happened rosalina?" daisy asked rosalina. "I got lost.." rosalina looked like she was about to cry.  "And i cant find luma!" they group decided to look for luma. Daisy and pauline searched the courts, mario asked some students and luigi and rosalina followed rosalina's foot steps.

They entered the lockerrooms. "Luma doesnt like to be alone.. i hope he's ok." luigi looked down at her feet and noticed that she never actually walked. she just floated. like a cloud.  "Where did you go last?" luigi whispered.he saw pink gold peach nearby. "The girls locker room." she whispered. She opened the door and checked that no girl was in there. "All clear." they entered the room. Rosalina checked the bathrooms while luigi checked the lockers. He opened rosalinas locker. He found luma, sleeping in her backpack. "Rosalina!" he whispered shouted. rosalina 'walked towards him.' 

"You found him!" she was very happy. "Thank you luigi!" she kissed him on the cheek. Luigi blushed.

{SOMEONES GONNA GET JEALOUS}