Chapter 5

The ride to the steakhouse was a little bit, awkward. mario and peach laughed about something in the front of the car but in the back it was all quiet. toad turnpike was crazy like always. bananas were everywhere, but if you have been in 9 racing tournaments by this time its nothing. luigi was nervous. he did not really understand,DATING. when rosalina confessed in middle school that she had a crush on luigi he actually thought that rosalina wanted to crush him. poor dude. luigi glanced at daisy. she was on her phone. peach turned around and looked at the two. "why you guys so quiet? you cant leave me and mario talking alone here." "yea." mario agreed. daisy looked up. "alright,alright. i was just texting pauline. apparently the filet mignon is to die for." they then arrived at the steakhouse. 

They all entered the fancy Restaurant. Diddy kong was at the entrance. "Good evening welcome.. Mario! Luigi! hello guys..." a toad between him coughed loudly. it was the manager. "Hello good evening. do you have reservation?" diddy kong asked. "Yes! A table for four. Princess peach." diddy kong checked the computer. "yes, follow me." he lead them to the table. "i will be back to take you're order shortly." he walked off. Daisy and peach sat in the booth and mario and luigi sat next to each other. "i gotta go use the restroom." luigi said to mario. Mario nodded. "Ok its over there." he pointed to the restroom. luigi got up and walked to the restroom. when he got there,He used the bathroom and washed his hands. while walking to the table, he saw.. Metallic peach? Huh. She must have used a metal mushroom. "hey peach has-" "peach" looked at luigi shocked.  "I am not princess peach. I am a more sophisticated beautiful elegant version of her, PINK GOLD PEACH. Learn the diffrence dweeb." she scoffed. "oh, sorry!" he didnt like this pink gold peach. she wasnt as nice as the original peach. 

pink gold peach then leaned out her leg and made luigi trip. Luigi fell flat on his face, very hard. He heard pink gold peach laugh and walk up. he got up and touched his cheek. it was cut a little. he got to the table and sat down. mario, peach and daisy were all talking about something. luigi sat down and sighed. Daisy cocked her head at luigi. "Luigi! your're cheek!" peach moved closer to daisy to get a better look at him. "yea! its cut!" mario looked a bit upset. "who did this to you bro?" he looked like he wanted to beat someone up. "oh.. it was nothing.." he muttered. it didnt really hurt THAT much. they were overreacting!

"ok.. also i ordered you a coke and filet mignon." daisy said. luigi smiled. daisy knew what he exactly wanted to order. he grabbed his cup and drank some coke. daisy giggled. "what you laughing about?" mario asked. "I dont know.. its kind of cute how luigi sips his coca-cola." she whispered the last part so that luigi didnt hear it.