Chapter 4

Luigi,Mario and the princesses walked through the halls.everyone was conplementing him after the battle. while they walked in the halls wario shooked luigis hand. "A haha! that was awesome!" luigi smiled. even the koopalings complemented him, which didnt really make sense because he beated up there father. they all walked to there dorms cause it was kind of late. when they entered the dorm peach and daisy gave luigi a suprise. "here is for the winner!" daisy cheered as she handed him a cake peach made. "sorry mario.." peach smirked. "but here." she handed him a sprite cranberry. Marios eyes lit up and he ran to his room. "well im gonna make dinner!" daisy declared. "Peach, be a dear and do the dessert!" peach nodded and skipped to the kitchen.

Luigi went to his room's and put on his pajamas. "MARIO!" he screamed as he saw mario's stuff all on the floor. "WHATT" mario screamed from the bathroom. he got out and looked at luigi. "what do you want." luigi pointed to the floor. "pick up your stuff! its gonna stink in here!" mario walked to the pile of clothes on the floor. he looked at luigi. 

"DID YOU JUST T POSE?" luigi got triggered, nobody can t-pose at luigi

"DID YOU JUST T POSE?" luigi got triggered, nobody can t-pose at luigi.  he was the master t poser.

"fine! fine you win! ill pick up my stuff

"fine! fine you win! ill pick up my stuff.." mario groaned. he picked up all his clothes and stuffed it in the closet. "AHHHH!!!" daisy screamed from the kitchen. the stove was on fire. 'STOP THE FIRE! STOP IT!" peach yelled. daisy was running around hitting the fire with a pan but that didnt do much. "MARIOO! DO SOMETHING!" peach yelled. mario got the fire extinguiser from the wall and put out the fire. "What the heck happened here?" luigi asked very worried. "i cant cook." daisy signed. peach was on her phone. "now that thats over.. theres a nice resturant nearby. lets go!" everyone agreed. the girls went to there room. luigi went to his room and put on a green hoodie. mario just put on a red t shirt with jeans. 

the girls took quite some time. "whats taken them so long.."mario whispered to luigi. "i dont- the girls walked out wearing these outfits.

 "i dont- the girls walked out wearing these outfits

luigis cheeks turned pink

luigis cheeks turned pink. he suddenly felt very self aware about his clothes. daisy walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "i like your hoodie!" luigi smiled. "so where are we going?" mario asked. "a very popular,fancy steakhouse!" peach cheered. "lets go!"  

they got to the parking lot of the school. "what should we take?" mario asked the girls. "obviously your're kart. this is a double date after all." "whatt??" mario blushed. "i thought we were just eating!" luigi looked a daisy. "is it really?" daisy thought for a bit. "technically.. yes?" they all got in the car, mario and peach in the front and daisy and luigi in the back. the drove to the steakhouse.