Chapter 2

They all entered the dorm.

"EWW! WHY DID I EVER AGREE TO DO THIS! THAT BED IS SO SMALL!" peach screamed. "Shut it princess." daisy said. "i bet the third floor can hear you." mario put down all the girls suitcases. "because the castle is like an hour away!" mario looked at luigi. "luigi imma go down and get the rest of our stuff from the kart." luigi nodded his head. "alright." "im coming too mario! i need to file a complaint! this wallpaper is hideous! seriously,hot pink? who designed this?" "lets go princess." they both left. 

It was just luigi and daisy in the room. "peach am i right?" luigi said trying to make a conversation with daisy. luigi here, he really liked daisy. to him, daisy was like his other best friend other than mario of course. "yeah! even though she can act a bit spoiled she is nice once you get to know here." daisy then got her suit case and started puting all her outfits in  the mini closet. peach has already decided that its too small for all her gowns. "hey! wanna play some switch?" luigi asked. he had his nintendo switch in his backpack. "sure maybe later." luigi got a little bit sad but he played some super luigi u deluxe. "oh wait i gotta go, peach needs me. see ya." luigi did not hear her because he he had his earplugs in.

" luigi did not hear her because he he had his earplugs in

{Gotta have them guccis if you know what i mean ;)}

he played for,like an hour. his cellphone kept vibrating but he didnt check it because, to be honest,luigi didnt care.  he stopped and wondered where the heck was everyone else? why havent they come back? does it really take that long to bring luggage? then suddenly rosalina teleported into the room. "LUIGI! LUIGI! GET DOWN HERE!" she grabbed his arm. "wha-where are we going?" they teleported to big battle field. "what are we doing here?" luigi asked. he saw daisy sitting next to peach,pauline and toadette. "aw, how i wish i could be in a tournament,just once." pauline sighed. "luigi! you brought him! thanks rosie!" daisy waved. luigi ran to the bleachers. 

"luigi! oh its terrible! you gotta help your brother!"