Chapter 9

The bell rung soon after. Daisy and luigi walked out of the class together. "I got princess class. see ya later." Luigi walked towards the outside of the school where the race track was. Kart racing was always fun. When he got there there was a portal and three people he has never seen before were there. Mr.lakitu was there to greet them. "Hello class! please, please sit down!" luigi sat down. he didnt have any friends in this class! he put his backpack down. but then someone kicked it down! he looked and saw that it was pink gold peach. "Ew!" she smirked. next to her was peach in a cat suit. "hey princess peach!" he waved. the cat peach looked horrified. "I am NOT PEACH! i am cat peach! a more cute and adorable version of peach!" she meowed. "that luigi is so stupid!" pink gold peach laughed.  "Cant he tell the diffrrence? Idiot." they walked over to the back of the seats and sat behind luigi. Luigi got a book and hid his face in it. 

This class is gonna suck. He thought to himself. Lakitu told the class to listen up. "We have some transfer students that will be joining us for this class. You also may see them in the tournament, if you are lucky too be in it." Luigi saw the people. It was Link,Inkling girl and isabelle! luigi saw that pink gold peach and cat peach were both looking at link. "He's so cute!" he heard cat peach meow. "Ok! Class settle down! here is the information sheet! you better fill it out and turn it in tommorow!" mr.lakitu talked about the school system and stuff. he spoke very slowly. While luigi tried to listen, The peach copies kept kicking his seat! 

It was annoying. when the bell rung luigi dashed out of there. he was excited for PE. He had class with daisy! He got a text from pauline. 

What class do you have now? i have PE. Yay! sports! :)

Luigi smiled. Two friends! what luck! maybe mario was in this class too! that would be fun! He walked to the gym where daisy,pauline and mario were bothing chilling in there tennis outfits. "Luigi!" mario waved his hand. luigi waved back and walked to the locker room. he threw his backpack in the cubby, grabbed his tennis outfit and put it on. he ran out and greeted the group! the teacher was an older toad. he told the group to sign up for partners in tennis. daisy and luigi signed up to be each others partners and mario and pauline did the same. Coach toad basically told them to play tennis. He didnt care at all.

"This is going to be so fun!" pauline was very happy. this was her first time playing tennis! Daisy and luigi walked towards the front of the court. "lets go easy on them shall we?"  daisy whispered to him. "yea. its pauline's first time." he looked over to the two. mario was holding pauline's arm and teaching her the basics on how to swing and stuff. They were about to start until they were stopped by bowser.