Chapter 8

Turns out, there were a bit early. they had 20 minutes to kill. "I dont know why you were in such a hurry dear.." rosalina mumbled. "hey! lets go visit the preschool!" mario said. everyone agreed. after all it was only a 1 minute walk from the school to the preschool. Mr.stork was there. "oh hello! mario brothers!" he shook there hand. "Here is the class. the babys really wanted to see you!" they all walked towards the class. All the babies were playing on cars. "Mawio!" baby mario jumped up and gaved mario a big hug. Baby Luigi, Baby peach,daisy,rosalina and bowser jr were all playing together. "WEEGEE!" baby luigi ran towards luigi. "Haha! hows zit been!" he carried baby luigi. Baby rosalina and the lumas were floating around. "well it was fun stopping bye!" luigi put the baby down. Bowser jr walked up to mario. "hey mustache man! tell daddy i said hi!" Mario put baby mario in a play car. "Okay bowsie." "THATS NOT MY NAME!" bowser jr yelled. "ok! ok! bowser jr!" 

they all walked back towards the school. then the bell rung. "bye guys!" someone in the group said. they all separated, except luigi and daisy. "Oh, man! parties are always fun!" they entered the class. kamek greeted them. "Please,Please sit down." kamek gave them a piece of paper. Daisy and luigi chose seats next to each other. A few seconds later birdo and toad sat with them too. Kamek explained the basics of a first day of school like what to do and yada yada. then kamek started to play a game. the name game."borring.." daisy whispered. Then she fell asleep! The heck? luigi looked at her not knowing what to do. he poked her head with a pencil. "daisy~ daiiiiisyyyyy~" She didnt wake up. good thing they were sitting in the back. then she started quietly snoring. and kind of drooling on the paper. luigi thought it was kind of cute, but also gross. "Alright, daisy. Please introduce yourself." Quiet."uh.. daisy?"

 Kamek was walking towards the back of the class. OH NO. he thought. SHE'S GONNA GET IN TROUBLE. he shook her, very hard. "WHA! uh.. huh?" she woke up. Luigi quickly whispered in her ear: "tell the class about yourself." Kamek came up to daisy. " I said-" 

"YES!YES! uh, Hi im daisy! im from sarasaland! actually the princess from there. i like sports, kart-racing and chilling with my friends, Peach, Rosalina and pauline! and uh..." she looked at luigi. "Oh yea! luigi is also one of my best buds." some people clapped and daisy sat down. "Okay luigi, please introduce yourself." 

Luigi began to panic. He was a terrible public speaker. But if daisy could do it, he could to. "Uh.. H-hi. Im luigi. Also known as THE GREEN MARIO." Waluigi chuckled. "Wah thats right." he laughed. Luigi began to sweat. "Uh.. I have a poltergeist 3000. its very nifty. one of my best buddys is uh, d-daisy and i like to take care of plants-" "LAME" waluigi shouted. daisy shot him a nasty glare. "please waluigi, let luigi speak." kamek said sternly. "Oh i also like going on adventures and kartRacing!" he sat down. "good job." daisy mouthed. Waluigi then raised his hand. "you may speak waluigi." kamek said.

"WAH! MY NAME IS WALUIGI! THE BETTER VERSION OF LUIGI!" luigi slumped in his seat. "yeah right." daisy grumbled. "Dont listen to that jerk." Toad whispered. "I LIKE TO WAH! I LIKE TO BE IN THE SMASH TOURNAMENT! I AM A HELPER! BECAUSE IM TOO GOOD TO BE AN ACTUAL FIGHTER!" Waluigi stood up on the seat. "WALUIGI SIT BACK-" kamek never got to finish. "I WILL BEAT THAT GREEN BEAN LUIGI! AND WHEN I DO I WILL FINALLY GO ON A ADVENTURE YOU HEAR THAT YOU-" 

"SHUT UP!" Daisy stood up. "AT LEAST HE ACTUALLY GOT INTO THE TOURNAMENT UNLIKE YOU! LAME-O! JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Waluigi looked hurt. it was very obvious he liked daisy. He sat down. Daisy was fuming. her face was red. She sat down. "you didnt have to do that for me.." luigi blushed. Daisy put her head on his shoulder. "i dont want anyone hurting you luigi." luigi smiled. The only person who really defended him like that was mario. it was nice that daisy was doing that for him. he then felt a little different about daisy. He didnt know how to describe it. Was it a "Crush?"