Running away.. again -5

I hear gasping in front of Sylvia as I speak. Walking around her to see what's going on myself I see people I really wish I didn't.

Sitting in the same order as when they left me Lillie, Jacklin, Mark, Ana, Rick and Nate look at me in shock.

Looking at them brings all the memories of all the fun times we had. The good and the bad.

"Rosalinda?" Lillie is the first to speak. She stands slowly walking to towards me like a lion stalking its prey. I sure feel like a gazelle.

Flash back -first day of 3rd grade

I run into schools after Mom dropped me off. Today is my first day of 3rd grade and I'm so excited. I'm dressed in my favorite dress with my cute backpack.

As I run into school I notice everyone gathered around Thomas Brown. I know this because he tried to kiss me last year. But boys are gross they have cooties!

"Give that back Thomas! It isn't funny!" Screams a girl that I can't see. Making my through the crowd I'm able to fit because of my small size I see Lillie Broot. Lillie was in my class last year but we never sat by each other.

"What are you going to do cry to your Mommy!" Thomas says laughing at her. He makes a baby noise and sticks his tongue out at her. I finally see what they are fighting about.

"Give her back her cookie!" I say walking over to him. "And don't ask like your so much older then us you in 4th grade it's not that much different Thomas!"

Gasps make their way around the hall. Thomas looks taken back before he laughs and tells me to get lost. Loosing my cool I shove him making him drop the cookie. I was prepared though so I caught it.

"Here's your cookie Lillie!" I smile giving it back to her. Lillie gives me a hug before splitting it with me.

As we walk to class Lillie asks "Do you wanna sit by me in class Rosie?"

Wrapping my arms around her I smile and say "Of course we're best friends so we have to sit by each other.

Present time

I slowly back away until I run into Oakley. She gives my arm a reassuring squeeze.

Lillie seeing I'm not gonna answer her question asks again "Rosalinda is that really you? Where did you go! How are you here. How have you been!"

Once again I don't say anything to in shock to do anything. My eye sight is suddenly drawn to their table as Mark stands up. Quickly walking toward me he pulls me in a tight hug. Mark was always like another brother to me. He was the first person to stand up for me and Lillie against our bully Monica Rowberry.

Flash back -a day in 6th grade

"Look everyone Short pancake Rosalinda is wearing a bow. Did mommy but that in for you?" Sneers Monica laughing at me. I look back at Lillie only to find her like when Monica usually bullies us. Staring at the ground.

"I'm talking to you twig!" Yell Monica as she rips my bow out of my hair. I look desperately around for someone to help us. Ever since Edward went up a school know one stands up for us anymore.