Friends to Lovers Pt. 19 ~ The End

Eric's POV

"Your father was here, and you didn't tell me?!" I was standing in the living room of the apartment I shared with Y/N, totally enraged. "Chill Eric, Max was there too. He would've done something if that guy would've tried to hurt me." Y/N calmly stirred the pasta and tasted the tomato sauce. She didn't quite catch the gravity of the situation. That man could have hurt her, her and our baby. I...I don't think I'd survive that.
"Y/N..." I wrapped my arms around her from behind and rested my hands on her swollen belly. Our daughter kicked against my hand. A smile spread over my face and Y/N chuckled softly. "She's so going to be a daddy's girl." "I sure hope so." I pressed my lips against her neck. Y/N moved her head to the right, allowing me more space. "Eric...not here." Her right hand landed on mine that rested on her belly, stroking it gently. "I love you Eric." She turned her head to the side and pressed her lips against mine in a sweet kiss. God, this woman. "I love you too." I pressed my lips against hers again, before I let go of her and walked back to my tablet to continue my report of the day.
Soon, Y/N called me to the table to eat. Well, at least that was what I thought, but just as I closed my report, a body let itself fall down onto the couch, right next to me.
Y/N held two plates, full of pasta and tomato sauce, and handed me one. After that, she pulled two spoons and two forks from the pouch in her, well my, jumper and handed me one of each. "Thanks hon." I kissed her cheek and immediately stuffed my mouth with pasta. "God, you eat like a pig!" Y/N laughed, leaning slightly against me. "I didn't eat all day! I'm hungry as hell!" "Language!" She hit my shoulder, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my lips. "I know, I know. But that little fucker is going to swear like an A as soon as she is out of that womb." I got hit again. "I swear to fucking god Eric..." "See! You're no better!" Now I had to laugh. Y/N rolled her eyes but couldn't keep the smile off her face. "I love you. Both of you." I smiled at her and her eyes almost instantly watered. "Damned hormones!" She wiped at her eyes and I laughed at her reaction. "Just say you love me." "I love you. And I know that Sarah will feel the same way." She put her plate on the coffee table and hugged my arm. "Wait, Sarah?" I never heard about this name before. We were still discussing the names! "Yeah, Four and Max agreed on that one." She acted nonchalant, but I could feel the mischievousness radiating off of her.
That evening, I tried to convince her to choose another name, but she was set on 'Sarah' and you know, I didn't want to piss off a pregnant woman.

Y/N POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" Four and Max were standing to my right, while the doctors and nurses ran around the small room. "I'm trying to reach him, but the connection is real-" "Get him here or I'll slit your throat o-Aaagh!" I let go of Four's collar, that I used to pull him close to my face.
I've been excited for my baby to be born, but this pain! God!
Four ran out of the room in search of my boyfriend. Max stood next to me and took my hand.
"You're ready Y/N. When I tell you, I need you to push, okay?" The doctor sat between my spread legs. I nodded at him to show I understood and braced myself.
"Okay, push!" "Aaarrgh!" I pushed and squeezed Max's hand as hard as I could. The funny thing, Max screamed louder than me. Because of the pain I caused him or because of the scene before him. I'll never know.
"I'm here! I'm here!" Eric and Four busted through the door and Max let go of my hand. Eric immediately took his place and began kissing my hand. "I'm sorry, I'm late."
"Push!" I pushed again, using Eric's hand for comfort.
It went like this for some time, until I finally heard my baby's first cry. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped from my mouth. My body relaxed while Eric got our baby and carried her to me.
"Hey there." I stroked her soft cheeks and one of her hands immediately wrapped around my finger. "She's the cutest thing I've ever seen." Eric stood beside me, looking over my shoulder at our little princess. Max and Four were still standing behind him, starring at our little family.
"I love you so much Y/N. You just made me the happiest man in Dauntless." Eric kissed my forehead before he kissed Sarah's.
"I love you too."

Timeskip

"Mommy!" I was barely open to open the door to our apartment before my daughter ran up to me. "Hey honey! How's my little girl? Did you enjoy your time with uncle Four?" If you're wondering, that was Eric, not me. He just pushed right past me and scooped up our daughter. "If I'm correct, she asked for her mommy, not her daddy." I took my daughter from her father's arms and walked to the man lying on the couch. "Thanks for taking care of her, Four." The man in question stood up and laughed. "No problem! I enjoy spending time with my niece." He kissed Sarah goodbye and left the apartment after chatting a little bit with Eric.
"Okay honey, let's get you cleaned up and in bed." I took her to the bathroom and cleaned her while she played with her rubber ducks. "How much longer, darling? I need to use the toilet." Eric stood outside the bathroom door, yelling through it. Laughing I rolled my eyes, together with my daughter. "Two seconds. We'll be out real soon."
Not wanting Eric to piss himself, I picked up our daughter and wrapped her in her towel. Placing her on my hip, I waltzed out the door and by Eric. Before I got to far, he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his lips on mine. "Ewwww."
I laughed into the kiss and pulled away. "Let's continue this later, yeah?" I pecked his lips once more, before I walked to Sarah's room.
I put on 'her pjs and tucked her in. "Mommy? Do you love daddy?" "Of course, I do. Why do you ask?" I sat down next to her, frowning. "Do you love me?" Her blue eyes looked at me curiously. "Of course, baby. But why do you ask?" "I love you too, mommy!" She sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I know sweetheart." I hugged her back and as soon as she released me, I tucked her back in and read her a story.
She was already asleep after only a few pages. I turned the light off and closed the door.
"Hey, pretty lady." Eric stood in the kitchen and watched me walking up to him. As soon as I was in reaching distant, he pulled me to him. "Before you start kissing me, I have a surprise." My hands were flat against his chest, trying to keep him at bay. "I hate waiting. But, what is it?" He rubbed his nose against mine, smiling gently. "Here." I reached in my back pocket and pulled out an envelope. Eric took it and opened it, looking at me suspiciously. My smile probably didn't help.
"So, what is thi-" He stopped his sentence as he pulled out the ultrasound picture. "You-You-" He just stares at me, while my smile widens. It took him a few seconds, but realisation finally caught up and he picked me up and whirled me around.
"You're pregnant!" He put me down again and kissed me. "We're getting another one." He smiled like a mad man. "Yeah. We are." I pressed my lips to his. "I love you. I love you so, so much." Foreheads pressed together, we smiled at each other. "I love you too."