Chapter 1~Success

Amber's p.o.v

"Ok Ki we gotta bust in together." She nodded and pulled out her gun.

"1...2...3..." We busted the door down and started shooting and El Pablo's bodyguards. Until  I ran out of ammo. One of his buff body guards came charging at me. I slid between his legs and swung myself onto his shoulder squeezing my tights around his neck causing him to pass out. I saw another guard coming from the corner of my eye so I jumped up sticking my heel in his eye and he fell to the floor in pain. I looked over at Kiera and saw a bunch of guards ganging up on her I quickly ran in and assisted her and we defeated all the guards.

"Bravo Bravo." El Pablo said clapping his hands in his thick Spanish accent. I rolled my eyes at him blowing at my nails to show him every thing we just did was light work.

"For 2 black girls who knew you can be so sexy but tough." He said circling us and licking his lips.

"Nigga we didn't come here to be your little sex slaves." Kiera said disgusted spitting on him. He wiped away the spit and smirked.

"Oh honey you don't know what you're getting yourself into." he said trying to punch Ki in the face. I grabbed his fist before it can hit her. I twisted his arm kneeing him in his penis having him doubling over in pain. Ki elbowed him in the back having him collapse to the floor. I put his hands behind his back and handcuffed him. I grabbed my phone and called the secret service we had assigned to come protect us in the mission to come back and take El Pablo away.

"I can't believe we just took down the biggest drug lord in the united states." I said walking away with Ki after the secret service showed up. 

"I know right and this nigga thought we couldn't take him down we got him in a blink of an eye." She said as we high fived each other.

"PERIOD" I yelled as we laughed. We hopped into my car back to the crib so we can get ready to leave and go back to our headquarters in Houston. We got back to the house and packed some of our bags. We planed on staying in L.A for 2 more days to have some free time for ourselves.

"So what you wanna do tonight?" Ki asked as I cleaned up the cut on my upper thigh. I shrugged my shoulders and looked back over at her.

"Ouuu we should go to the club you know get a little loose and meet some boys." She said winking at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Ki you know we can't fall in love because of our job we need to keep the agency a secret and we have to stay low so no one would know our occupation. On top of that were only gonna be here for 2 more days." I said looking at her.

"I know but that don't mean we can't get a little dick if you know what I mean she said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed at her and finally agreed.

"Fineeee let's go."I said giggling. Kiera jumped up excitedly and ran into her closet getting ready. i finished cleaning up the cut and went back to my room and got ready.

                                                      ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

"Girl are yo- OOHHHH MY BEST FRIEND SEXYYY." Ki said hyping me up.

"GIRLLL DON'T EVEN YOU SEXY-ER." I said screaming and giggling.

" I said screaming and giggling

(Amber's outfit)

(Kiera's outfit)

(Kiera's outfit)

"Ok we outta here." I said grabbing a purse and my car keys. We got in the car and sped off to the club. We finally made it to Avalon Hollywood and when I tell you it was packed it was PACKED. We made our way inside and there were many people I spotted Chris brown in his V.I.P section with Rich the Kid and some other rappers. Me and Ki danced to a couple of songs and when I turned around she was all boo'd up with some light skin boy with deep dimples and dreads I wasn't gonna lie but he was fine. I made my way towards the bar and got a  margarita. I wasn't really a strong drinker I would drink a little but not that much. As I waited for my drink some brown skinned nigga sat next to me. I looked over at him and man was he fine.

"Hey there beautiful what's your name." He said licking his lips eyeing me up and down.

"I'm Amber whats's yours?"I said blushing slightly.

"Im Troy. You new here." He asked. The bartender handed me my drink and I sipped it while nodding.

"That's what's up." He said smiling at me. Man this boy smile was handsome as hell i've never seen anything like it. he must've been a creature from another planet because the sexiness this man has is just woahhh.

"Hellooo." He said snapping his hands in my facing taking me away  from my thoughts.

"What were you thinking about." He asked grinning. I rolled my eyes and drank my drink.

"Stuff you don't need to worry about." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Let me take your mind off things." He said leaning close into me and kissed me. I kissed back and remembered I couldn't do anything crazy that would reveal my job. I pulled away and hopped up off my seat.

"I'm sorry I have to go." I said speed walking away towards the section Kiera was in. She was completely wasted. I pulled her off the boy she was grinding on and took her back to the car so we could leave.

"Why would you do that I was having some fun." She said pouting and slurring her words.

"Sorry hun I owe you." I said starting the car. I looked back over at Ki and saw she was knocked out. I snickered and drove back to the house.

(Author's Note)

So what do you guys think of the book so far i'm really enjoying the outcome of the book so far but this is the first chapter trust me it will get more interesting as the book goes on. I hope you guys enjoy this book and hopefully it entertains you.

~Alyssa💛