Chapter 6~ The Story Behind It All

Kiera's p.o.v

We sat in the limo waiting to get back to the house and seeing Amber upset is bringing back memories from the last time we saw Kimberlina which didn't go as planned.

*Flashback*

"Ambs catch." I slid her gun towards her. She swiftly grabbed it and kicked Kimberlina in her jaw as she dropped to the ground wincing and moaning in pain.

"Ahhhh finally god damn your pretty tough aren't you." Amber said spitting on Kimberlina and cocked her gun.

"I can't believe this never in years did I think my 'best friend' would be pointing a gun at me." Kimberlina said laughing and spitting blood on the floor.

"And I never thought my 'best friend' would be a backstabbing ass bitch." Amber gritted through her teeth.

"JAAABAAAAWOOOHOOWAHHHKANINKAHABAWABADABAAAAA." Kimberlina said mumbling some weird words and making some weird symbols with her hands.

"What type of voodoo shit does this bitch got going o-." I said before getting cut off by some weird deformed mutant thing running towards us.

"OH HELL NAH FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT." I yelled running towards the door scared outta my mind while Amber shot and killed that thing.

"SHOOT HER AMBER." I yelled out. She turned around and Kimberlina was gone.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM." I turned around quickly and saw Amber laying on the floor with bullet wounds in her back.

"Sorry 'best friend' but you really need to stop interrupting my grind." Kimberlina said giggling she kissed her on the cheek and ran I grabbed my gun and started shooting at her but it was too late she was gone. That was the first and last mission we have and will ever fail.

*End of Flashback*

Amber's p.o.v

"So are you going to answer my question?" Troy asked as I closed my bedroom door and walked towards my closet.

"Answer what Troy?" I said slipping out of my bodysuit.

"Did you know Kimberlina before hand?" He asked again. I groaned and closed my closet door this is the tenth time he asked and I really don't feel like answering that question PERIOD I don't feel like talking about that dumb ass bitch she is the least of my worries.

"Ambs what up with you." He asked coming into the closet as I slipped out my bra and panties he licked his lips staring at my body rubbing his hands together while I grabbed my robe and put it on.

"I plead the fifth." I said brushing past him.

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about?" He said slipping out his clothes and following behind me.

"Did I know Kimberlina before hand? I plead the fifth I rather not answer." I said turning on the shower and getting in.

"So I'm just gonna guess a yes." he said slipping in the shower behind me.

"Why does it matter so much it's not even that important." I said grabbing my body wash and sponge.

"Yes it does especially since we're going to be working with her for this mission." he replied rolling his eyes and grabbed the extra sponge.

"Wait I just noticed why the hell are you in the shower with me shouldn't you be worrying about your wet bed." I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Touché." he replied with his hands up. I rolled my eyes as we took a shower together.