Chapter 2~IKYFL

Troy's p.o.v

"Damn" I said knocking a cup on the floor shattering the glass. I really fucked up something with Amber she was so beautiful actually scratch that she was. I walked around looking for Prince and saw him smoking a blunt in our VIP section.

"Nigga you forgot what Antonio(their boss/CEO of YNH Secret Agency/Married to boss of YWH Secret Agency) said about smoking I understand you don't like to drink but you can't keep smoking like this and getting high on every mission we go on." I said taking the blunt from him and putting it out.

"Thanks for the lecture dad." He said punching me. I slapped him on the back of his neck and we walked out the club to the car.

*2 months later*

Kiera p.o.v

It's been 2 long months where I haven't done anything nasty because of Ambs. I love her and all but sometimes she gotta let a little loose and become bold Amber.(wink wink remember Airi's live yup mhmmm🌚😭)

"Beep Beep Beep." I looked down and got an incoming call on my watch from Londyn.(their boss/CEO of YWH Secret Agency/ Married to boss of YNH Secret Agency)

"Hey Londyn boo what's up." I said as i connected her call onto the TV seconds later Ambs came downstairs.

"There go my favorite agents." She said cheesing at us and smiling.

"OKURRR you already know that." Amber said twerking a little and we all giggled.

"Ok ok now down to business. I need y'all at the headquarters right now for a very important mission just come ready the limo is outside waiting for you." She said with a serious face so it must be really serious.

"Ok we on the way." I said hanging up and looked over at Amber nervously and she looked just as nervous as I was. I went upstairs and put on my suit and grabbed my equipment. I walked downstairs and left the house with Ambs and we got into the limo.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Troy's p.o.v

Me and Prince rode with Antonio to his wife headquarters he said we had a very important mission and we were gonna be with 2 other girls. When we got to there I saw so many sexy girls but my heart is still stuck on that girl from the club hopefully I see her again. We made it to his wife office and they made us sit on a couch while we waited.

"Finally took you girls long enough." I think her name was Londyn because Antonio kept calling her that. We looked towards the door and saw the girls from the club from 2 months ago and when I tell you Amber has gotten sexier I mean she got SEXIER. She's a lot slimmer and that suit is hugging all her curves. I think she saw me staring a little too hard because she started waving her hands in my face.

"Troyyyyyy wake up nigga?"She said snapping in my face I blushed and apologized as she sat next to me.

Amber's p.o.v

"So I want to inform you all and let you know you're going to be partners for the next year or more." Londyn said smirking at us.

"I KNOW YOUR FUCKING LYING ."I screamed while Kiera, Prince and Troy screamed yes. I glared at them and groaned.

"Relax Ambs." Londyn said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at her and mimicked her talking.

"What's the mission." Troy asked.

"I'm glad you asked we have 2 missions in one El Pablo escaped from jail with his little minions and when we tracked their location their all the way down in Las Vegas. This time he's teamed up with someone else and her name is Kimberlina. Unfortunately Kimberlina made a chemical that can mutate the insides of humans and turn them to monsters dangerous monsters we have a house down there already for you all with some cars. Don't worry about clothes we have you covered. Your going to have to change your identity Amber your name is Audrey, Kiera your name is Kalani, Troy your name is Tristian and Prince your name is DJ your files will be on your beds when you get to the house. We have a private jet waiting for you at the airport and the limo is outside take it and make your way to Las Vegas we'll call you once you get there." Antonio informed us.

"Wait how will you know were there?" I asked confused.

"Security systems now go." Londyn said waving us off. I rolled my eyes and got up with Kiera and the boys and I walked in front of them.

"Damn" I heard Troy whisper I turned around and saw him staring at my ass. I walked over to him and punched him in the stomach. He groaned and toppled over.

"Next time you will watch where your looking." I said rolling my eyes at him.

Prince p.o.v

This girl Amber was fiesty as hell I don't know what Troy sees in her but if I was him I would be shitting my pants right now she about scary as hell. We got into the car and the whole ride me and Kiera have been flirting with one another while Ambs used her phone and Tray stared at her licking his lips. We finally made it to the airport and got onto the jet and made our way to vegas I can't wait to get this mission done.

(Author's Note)

It took me 3 days to right this chapter because how unfocused I was but I hope ya enjoyyy keep following my fanpage @justxgreatbills im almost at 300 followers and I have some other people I want y'all to follow i'll include them next chapter b.c  I can't remember off the top of my I love y'all so much❤️

c  I can't remember off the top of my I love y'all so much❤️

(This is Londyn and Antonio cute right🥰)

~Alyssa✨🔥