Chapter 7- Listen Before I go

D.c's p.o.v

"Amber?" I asked knocking on her door lightly.

"Come in." I walked into her room and saw her lying in bed.

"You good?" I asked leaning on the door frame. She shook her head and patted the spot besides her on her bed. I walked to her bed and sat beside her ( D.c is Amber's boy best friend)"Wanna talk about it?" I asked grabbing her remote and looked for a movie on Netflix and decided to play Homecoming By Beyonce 

"Me and Kiera had a fight. She called me an uptight bitch so I called her a hoe. And that's my  best friend I talk to her about anything and everything but ever since her and Prince started talking she been acting different and it's annoying as hell." she said sitting up and took a pillow from behind her hugging it to her chest.

"So you should've brought that to her attention." I shrugged.

"Hey your supposed to be on my side." she said punching me in the shoulder.

"Sorry but it's the truth." I said trying to mimic her voice.

"Hi i'm D.c and I eat ass." She said mimicking me as we laughed and continued to watch the movie.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Amber's p.o.v

"Hey Ambs I'm-" I put my hand up to her face and kept it moving it's been 3 weeks since me and Kiera's fight and she kept trying to talk to me and i've been ignoring her I don't feel sorry for what i said anymore because it's the truth whether she likes it or not. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of snacks for me and Troy he finally forgave me for not telling him the situation about Kimberlina and honestly we've gotten really close to each other. I got some snacks for the both of us and walked back to the theater room.

"Here you go." I said sitting besides Troy and handed him his snacks.

"Thank you beautiful." He said flashing me a smile and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"No problem." I said opening up a bag of hot Cheetos.

"So... when are you going to forgive Kiera?" he asked carefully. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. He was right though I guess i've kept this up for too long and every time I see her around the house she looked hurt.

"She disrespected me I don't know how to feel ." I said turning towards him.

"I mean you can always forgive but never forget. Like you said you've been friends with one another for a long time you started your missions together it's only right if you get your partner in crime back." He said sympathetically. I sighed he was right I love Kiera dearly I might have been right but I didn't have to put her on blast like that. I got up and walked over to Kiera's room. I walked in and saw Kiera holding something white in her hands.

"Ki?" I said walking in closing the door behind me.

"Huh?" She said quickly putting the thing behind her. I looked at her with my eyebrow raised I know she doesn't think i'm blind or stupid.

"Kiera what did you put behind you back?" I asked walking towards her. She sighed and removed the object from her back and handed it to me.

"I'm sorry." she said sobbing. It was a pregnancy test that read positive.

"Why are you sorry a baby is a blessing." I said jumping up and down excitedly but she kept crying.

"Hey come here." I said holding my arms out welcoming her into a warm embrace. "Do you know whose the father?" I asked wiping the tears from her eyes. "Is it someone in this house?" she nodded and looked down at the floor. "Prince?" She shook her head no. "Damn girl D.c" I said laughing a little but she shook her head once again. The only other male in this house besides Prince and D.c is...