Chapter 3~ On a Mission To Her Heart🥰❤️

Amber's p.o.v

We finally pulled up to the house and i've noticed Troy, Prince and Kiera was whispering the whole ride not that I care i'm just ready to start this mission because I knew it was going to be a thrill. We got out the car and my god the house was beautiful.

 We got out the car and my god the house was beautiful

"Damn this house beautiful." Troy said walking closely beside me. I moved over and nodded my head. He lifted his hand and I automatically reacted by grabbing his arm and flipping him over and he landed on the floor with a huge thud.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry." I said covering my mouth with both my hands and leaned over him.

"Nigga I told you this girl bad news I don't know why you trying to get with her scary ass you can pull any girl but you choose her? This bitch is not girlfriend material . You stretch and the next think you know your ass flat on the floor almost breaking yo fucking back." Prime said yelling at Tray. I looked up at him feeling hurt and insulted.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME TO BE ASSUMING ALL THIS STUFF NIGGA." I yelled at Prince as tears streamed down my face. I took his phone out his hands smashing it on the floor shattering it and stormed into the house giving myself a tour I just needed to be by myself.

Kianna's p.o.v

"AMBER STOP." I screamed as she ran into the house.

"I don't know why she mad over the truth." Prince said shrugging. This nigga got my bestie fucked up. I rushed towards him and shoved him to the ground besides Troy.

"DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ANYBODY'S FEELINGS." I spat at him and ran into the house following behind Ambs. Hopefully I don't get lost because this house about big as hell.

Troy's p.o.v

"Fuck." I groaned as I got up and helped Prince to his feet.

"Let's give them a couple of hours." I said and Prince nodded looking down at his feet. We grabbed the girls and our equipment and brought it into the house nodding at security. As they locked up the gates and guarded the house. I walked in and set our stuff besides the door. We toured the house and man it was wonderful.