Chapter 5~GREEN LIGHT💨

Troy's p.o.v

We finally pulled up to the biggest trap i've ever seen in my life and man these nigga's get money.

"God damn."Amber said looking at the trap with her eyes wide open.

"Tuhhhh you telling me." Kiera replied.

"Ok y'all here we go." Prince responded as we got out the car. I grabbed Amber's hand as we walked up the driveway. She smiled up at me and we kept walking.

"Mr. ACE and Ms.Royalty right this way." A bodyguard said leading Kiera, Prince and Dc in while Me and Amber followed behind them along with the other guards. I wrapped my arm around Amber's shoulder because I can sense her tension.

"It's ok luh lady we gon be fine." she nodded and released herself into my grip.

"God damn that ass fat." I heard one of the guards murmur behind me as Amber tensed up again.

"Yo shut the fuck up before I shoot you in your throat."I said snarling at the guard behind me. He turned pale and quickly scrambled off.

"He just another nigga tryna act tough but is truly pussy." I said whispering into the crook of her neck.

"Nigga I can defend myself ion need you going crazy all the time." She said rolling her eyes at me.

"Aye you better stop rolling them eyes before I fuck you up." I said annoyed

"Mmmm really." She said grabbing my dick. I yelped and felt my dick get hard. Amber looked up at me shocked by my length.

"This is what you do to me mama's." I growled lowly in her ear.

"Welp were here." Amber said letting go and winking at me. I know this girl did not.

Amber's p.o.v

"Welcome Ms.Royalty and Mr.ACE it's a pleasure to meet you." Kimberlina said air kissing both of my cheeks while shaking Troy's hand. Who knew such a beautiful girl can be so mischievous.
"Acting skills on." I noted mentally.

"And you must be Kimberlina me and my husband here heard so much about you." I replied in a natural but high pitched voice nothing annoying but just enough to know I meant business and enough to not reveal my identity.

"You heard so much about me man I heard a lot more about you."She said giggling.

"Tuhhhh really." Troy scoffed looking down on me.

"Duhhh haven't you heard you guys are more successful than El Pablo." She whispered. I looked at Troy shocked Londyn and Antonio are really something aren't they.

"We can't be that big." I said shocked
"Trust me you are." She replied winking.

"Well well well if it isn't the one and only ACE and Royalty themselves." El Pablo said lowly.

"Well if it isn't the failure." I said rolling my eyes. He looked like he was about to kill me. He motioning towards one of the guards behind me and i knew exactly what he was telling him to do. I quickly reached besides me and felt the gun he had one of his guards point at me. I snapped his arm and he cried out in agony dropping the gun into my hands.

"Tsk tsk tsk trying to kill your competition I see next time you should be low about it." I said tossing the gun at his feet.

"Oh my..."Kimberlina said drinking her water acting like she didn't witness anything.

"Ii cut the bullshit we came here to work not play hand games now let's get down to business." Troy said annoyed and sat in a chair I sat besides him while Kiera, Prince and DC surrounded us.

"Ok the name of the drug is called Green light (If you watch Black Lightning you would know exactly what this is) it's more addicting than Weed, K2, Crack, Xanax, Percocet etc. etc. and a lot more people pay for it then any other drug." Kimberlina said excitedly. This bitch is real life sick I just wanna punch her in the face. One of the guards brought out a briefcase and she opened it.

"This my friends is what it looks like."She said lifting a bag that contained small green pills the shape of an octagon.

"This little pill right here mutates the insides of the human body and gives them powers which makes them uncontrollable some might even say their monsters. Eventually the pill kills those who intake them. We want to wipeout this whole generation so we can start our own and make it bigger and better." Kimberlina said cackling. I looked over at Troy and he looked back at me with the look of worry in his eyes.

"And since you guys are really successful with your business or whatever it's going to be easier to sell we gonna make lots of bread." El Pablo said grinning.

"Um that's great when do we start selling?" I said giggling nervously.

"Today." Kimberlina said clapping her hands and closing the briefcase and throwing it into Troy's hands. He caught it panicking a little so I took it from my hands and set it at my feet.

"Whatever money you make you keep 80% but me and Pablo want our parts now go out there and make us some money." She giggled. Ugh this bitch gets me madddd she gonna make me lose my composure and I need to stay undercover.

Troy's p.o.v

I looked down at Amber and saw she was getting upset so I quickly did our farewells and dragged her to the car.

"Girl what the fuck you had going on back there." I said lifting her chin too look at me.

"When I grabbed your dick or..." She said looking up at me confused.

"Well that too but besides that, Why you look like you was about to kill Kimberlina?" I asked.

"Because she's a sick bitch like who the hell would think this is a good ass plan I should've shot her when I had the chance." She said sighing

"Wait what you mean "i ShoULD'vE kILLed hEr whEn i HAd tHE CHAncE"." I asked mimicking her.

"Don't worry about it it's not important." She said getting in the car rolling her eyes with an attitude.

"Aye what I told you about that." I said leaning into the car and gripped her neck firmly she moaned softly and giggled.

"My fault daddy." She said winking. This girl gone make me fuck her brains out in this car I swear to god.

"Oop not with us in this car no sirrr." Kiera said staring at me in shock.

"Did I say that out loud." I asked chuckling nervously. Prince and Dc nodded laughing.

"Go ahead and do it." Amber said biting her lip

"AYOOOOO YA BETTA GET A ROOM WITH THAT SHIT UN UN." Kiera screamed as they tried to get out the car.

"Were kidding gah-lee." I said rolling my eyes. As we were driving home I looked over at Amber and saw her staring out the window deep in thought she looked a little stressed and upset.

"You good." I asked placing my hand on her thigh.

"Yeah i'm fine I just got a lot on my mind." She said smiling but her eyes looked real sad. I sat closer to her and wrapped my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder and with that we went to sleep.

(Author's Note)
Hey y'all i've been to lazy to write so i decided to get my lazy butt up and write a chapter up for y'all. What yall think about this chapter? i feel like its bad ion like it 🤷🏾‍♀️. What y'all think happened between Amber and Kimberlina? Did they know each other? STAY TUNEDDDDDD.
~Alyssa🌸✨