10.

"What are we going to do?" Marcia's voice cracked with disheartenment as a few tears augmented her sorrow.

"I...I...I don't know..." Claudia shrugged.

Marcia glanced over at Claudia, the appearance of her green eyes had deteriorated (which Marcia found extremely difficult to comprehend), Claudia's eyes were even more bloodshot and puffy than before.  Marcia deduced that Claudia was on the verge of having a mental breakdown.

The two girls (especially Marcia) didn't want to conceptualise what may have happened to Marty.  He was lying before them, indubitably hurt very badly.  His face and back were smothered in blood.  Marcia was frantic and beside herself thinking of the pain he was in.  Just the sight of him in that pitiful wounded state, pulverised and almost unrecognisable made her heart twist with sympathy.  She wanted to scream out with all her heart because she couldn't stand seeing Marty without dignity and in pain.  She hated that she'd let Marty go and sacrifice his safety for them.  The clowns were devilishly dangerous, they could've killed him.

Due to all these thoughts (both empathetic and macabre) bouncing throughout her mind, Marcia couldn't contain herself.  She started sobbing as quietly as she could, hot tears flowed down her face.  The back of her throat began to pulsate and hurt as well as her eyes which began to sting immensely.  She was horrifically maimed and her body ached.  Her head, neck, shoulders; her ankle, legs, arms, wrists, hands; her chest, rib cage and ribs as well as her heart.

It was the first time ever that Marcia wished death upon anyone or anything.  She wished that the non-human, barbaric biological entities, parading as clowns would cease to exist.  She wanted the stupid, merciless, brainless blobs to vanish from the face of the Earth.  To never bother Marcia and her friends again; in fact, never touch any other living creature, human and animal.

She wished that they'd never found themselves in such an apocalyptic situation and that the bestial clowns as well as the whole circus tent never existed.  Marcia desired to go back in time and change their plans for that day.  She wanted them to have watched a movie at the cinema or to have gone for a leisurely stroll in the park.  But she mostly wanted to have been just at home.

Marcia hated that she was in a completely helpless state.  She wanted to be the aggressor and to fight back.  To kill the clowns for laying their hands on Marty.  Marcia detested that she was incapacitated and incapable of doing anything to help her friends.  She couldn't even think properly.

Marcia sniffed and wiped away the last of her tears.  She knew that it felt good to cry and let out all of her emotions instead of keeping them bottled up inside.  However, she couldn't continue crying because if the clowns saw her, they'd be stoked by the fact of having successfully impacting their victim.  They simply cherished seeing her suffer and cry.  She wasn't going to give them the pleasure or satisfaction of seeing her cry.

At that instant, the male clown (the culprit who bashed Marty to a pulp) walked in.  His beady, protruding swine like eyeballs, hesitantly housed within the ugliest sockets, scanned the room and fell upon Marty's bruised and bloody body.  He grinned sadistically, raised a large metal hammer and began waddling towards Marty in an excited state.

Marcia started to panic as she believed that he was going to try and hurt Marty again.  She couldn't let Marty go through another bashing.  If he was further injured, he risked being killed.  But if she tried to fight off the clown she'd be killed.  She had to think of a way to stop him and make him desist in tormenting them.

As Marcia began to think up a plan, Stanley broke her concentration by shouting,

"Hey!  What the fuck are you doing!"