11.

"Get up on your feet," Pinky demanded.

"Just leave us alone!" Claudia shrieked as she started walking over to Pinky.

Claudia lined up and aimed a punch for Pinky's head. She was ready to smash the clown's face but her actions were hindered when Penny grabbed her from behind and held the sharpened blade of her pocket knife against her throat.

"Let go of me you fucking bitch!" Claudia screamed.

"Get up!" Pinky yelled at Marcia, spit spraying out from her mouth.

"Can you not spit!" Marcia fired back furiously.

"Get the fuck up!"

Marcia obeyed Pinky. She slowly and shakily stood up to her feet. She figured that if she could just manage to run out through the curtain then she could get to the car and get help. She felt guilty knowing that she'd be leaving her friends Claudia and Marty behind. But she had to try and do something. She couldn't just remain idle. She'd had enough and she wasn't going to endure anymore torture.

Pinky grabbed a hold of Marcia's upper arm, her tight grip causing the girl to wince. The clown then began to drag the her towards the curtain.

"Move! Walk out the fucking curtain!" Pinky ordered.

Marcia frowned and knitted her eyebrows. Why the hell was Pinky trying to get her out of this tent? Could it be possible that Pinky and Penny weren't evil after all? That everything they had done was an act? That they were actually good and that they were going to try and help her, Claudia and Marty to escape?

The idea was utterly bizarre and unlikely; however, at that point in time, Marcia was desperate. And so, she would believe anything as long as it meant that she'd have a chance of escaping from the place. But then again, she knew that she couldn't completely rely on this thought...because it could be completely wrong.

Instead of trying to help her and her friends, Pinky and Penny could be leading them into a trap. Marcia needed to be smart. She had to think rationally. Marcia didn't argue or protest against Pinky as she slowly made her way outside the tent.

"No! What the fuck are you doing with her! Leave her alone!" Claudia yelled from behind Marcia. "Marcia don't listen to her! Get out of here!"

"Shut up!" Penny snapped as she thrust her knife into Claudia's knee.

The sudden and swift action was followed by a heart-distressing and painful scream being emitted by Claudia. In a heartbeat, Marcia quickly glanced over her shoulder to see what had happened. She saw Claudia lying in a pitiful state with blood flowing out from her leg and spilling onto the ground.

"Move!" Pinky shouted, pushing Marcia forwards.

Marcia stumbled before regaining her balance and finally walking out through the curtain. She made her way into the larger tent with Pinky trailing right behind her.

Suddenly, Marcia began to feel queasy and apprehensive. It was almost as if her gut was telling her that something bad was about to happen. So, she decided to abandon the futile thought that Pinky and Penny were trying to help her escape. She decided to trust mother nature's bestowed intuition...'her gut feeling'. She was going to take this chance to try and escape.

Marcia's sapphire coloured eyes scoured the large tent...trying to spot the other hideous clowns. She couldn't see them anywhere. She was in luck. If she could manage to run out through the entrance of the big-top, then she could easily make it to the car. She'd just have to be quick so hat she could outrun Pinky.

She was about to turn around in order to eyeball Pinky but was stopped when a foot collided with her back. The collision caused her to trip, lose her balance and then fall frontwards landing on the ground.