Pretty | O N E

(Edited)

Sarang's POV

I woke up from the sunshine stroking my window. Summer is ending and winter is knocking on the door. I reached my phone to see what time is it. And it was 2:30 shit I'm late  I have to go. 

I got up and washed up and wore high waisted black shorts with white croptop have promise on it in black and I was ready to go. I didn't take my breakfast . I waved goodbye to my mom and headed out. I got onto my bike and started to paddle.

When I arrived at my first part time job which is in a cafe called love I work as taking orders and sometimes I work on the cachier too. I always get scolded for being late and I'm actually kind of always late lol .

and then I went for my other part time job which delivering pizza.

I went there and wore my cap and the chief told me too go quick to deliver six orders to building xxx and xxx.. I delivered five orders and I was too exhausted but I still have to deliver the last one.

So i looked once again at the address And went there , I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door as fanned my face , today was so hot.

someone opened.. he was very handsome, light brown hair, cute. He smiled and damn his smile was very joyful .. I realized that, he have a crooked tooth, ehm yes I looked at his lips..

"pizza's here !!" He said in excitement, I smiled as he take it "one second I'll get the money" he said . I waited for him for a minute and it was getting hotter

I got the cap off of my hair and closed my eyes as I ran my hands through my hair .. I was about to fan myself with my hand when I felt that there is an eye looking at me so as I opened my eyes, I found him staring at me .

I was startled by his sudden appearance "shit man you scared me!" He looked at me staring again "oh sorry sir" i said while bowing he smiled like it's nothing and gave me the money

I replied " thank you sir. Have a nice day " i turned around and was about to walk away when  "it's jimin by the way" he said making me stop , my face went like what?.. ahhh his name!! I finally turned around when I understood "sarang" I said said while smiling and bowed & then I put  my cap on backwards ,ran to the gates.

Jimin's POV

I woke up with heavy eyes as I was stumbling to the bathroom , while I was washing up .. I craved for some pizza .. "then why not ordering it?"i said talking to my self in the mirror.. I finished my thing in the bathroom and went back to my room.. dialing the pizza store on my way...

"Hello?"
"Hello sir, pizza store with you .. what can I help you with?"
" I want a medium margarita to the street XXXX , building XXXX"
"Okay sir, any other orders?"
"No thank you"
"Okay your order will be there within half an hour and this gonna be a total of 30,00 won "( I hope I did it right lol)
"Ok" I closed the line and started to play some games on my phone to distract myself from the half an hour..

the door bell rang. I ran downstairs while saying "I'm getting it!" my mom asked me " skipping breakfast again?" "Nah I Ordered pizza already" i said and opened the door only to find a very beautiful girl with some freckles and short hair she was very pretty I was actually stunned by her beauty to the point that I didn't talk for 30 sec or so.

"Pizza's here" I said and she smiled passing me the pizza , i took it and went to get the money .. when I went to the door again she was running her hand through her hair making it fall to the sides and she was closing her eyes . She looked very pretty . She got shocked by my sudden appearance and she was going to curse but then she looked down saying sorry . She looked so cute that moment

when she was going away , i don't know why but I wanted to open a conversation with her so I said it's jimin by the way she turned around and smiled "sarang" and bowed & then she put on her cap backwards and again she looked cute and then ran to the gates ..

I stared at her figure until she disappeared. " nice name .." I said smiling to myself like an idiot while closing the door .. I ate two pieces of pizza quickly and went out to walk.

Author's POV

Both of them were thinking of each other jimin was thinking of her while walking and sarang was thinking of him while she was going back to store

and then suddenly she hit the car that was infront of her . She hit it with the bike nothing would happen but the man was very dramatic

"Are you crazy?" Said the man
"Sorry sir, I didn't mean to"
" you are too stupid, who gave you this bike .. do you even know how to ride it?!!"
"I'm sorry" she said looking down
"And she's apologizing also! You motherfu" his words were interrupted when sarang couldn't take it anymore so she started to shout at him too and when he got on her nerves to hit him too..

As Jimin was walking by, he saw an accident?, a fight? He didn't know .. he went by closely and then realized that it was the pizza girl!

Jimin tried to calm both of them down , but no one heard him, he kept on trying to get them away from each other's but sarang insisted on hitting the crazy man .. he thought of an idea .. he bent down and carried sarang who was still shouting (sarang was now an upside down V on jimin's shoulder) jimin, by his other free hand, dragged sarang and her bike away from the crowd ..

Jimin put her down as her hair fell to her face sides.. her face red as a tomato
"What happened?" Jimin asked laughing "Jimin that man is such a .. wait I mean sir .. ugh" she didn't say much as she didn't know how to talk with someone who she just delivered food to..

Jimin's POV.

When she calmed down I felt like she didn't knew how to talk with me in a formal way or what to do.
"We can be friends you know?"
"Huh?" She said
"We can be friends. So there won't be any formality" I said "Oh that's okay" she said .
"Where were you going" I said trying to open a conversation. "My shift" i looked at her telling her to continue " it ended I'm going to put the store box in there" she said . I nodded " can I tag along?"

We were walking and she was dragging her bike I decided to turn off the silence mode by saying
"What made you hit that car" she was looking forward while walking " i was thinking about yo- " and then she looked at me and smiled innocently "my future I was thinking about my future" she said and looked at the front again "Really?" I said as she nodded

There was a moment of silence when I decided to break it again " i was thinking about you too"
She froze in her place and turned around "oh we're here ! Till next time sir! I mean .. jimin " she said while waving. "Till next time sarang" I half whispered and then went home.
I couldn't stop thinking about her she's really very cute and pretty ..

Sarang's POV

"I was thinking about you too" he said and then I frozed "eteokke?!!" I thought to myself and then I turned around and luckily me I found the pizza store "oh! We're here" I said " till next time sir I mean..jimin" and I ran to the store

when I entered the store, haneul , my bestfriend said " do you like him?" "Who do you mean?" "That boy you were just talking to" she said "ohh han! I have just met him today" I said while laughing "you'll see .. I see the two of you together in the future and then you'll come to ask me how did I knew" she said " seriously Han .. what have you been taking lately" we both laughed..

I'm happy.. happy that with all the problems I have .. I still have people who can ease my hard life for me a even for little bit.

Chapter edited✅
I was so weird a few months again while writing this..🌚😂