mean | S E V E N

Sarang's POV

"Just be careful of them, they might hurt you if they want..
And then we heard someone shouting and we looked down only to see that girl and another two are hurting a girl..they are holding her hair..and saying to her "get that jacket of our school of you dirt!..it doesn't suit a welfare student like you!"
And then I looked at jimin worried
"And here's an example"he said meaning those girls..I gulped and said "okay I'll"
And then he kept looking at me and then moved closer and untied my hair "yah!"
"Just keep it like this..I like it more when it's on your face.."
I looked at the ground embarrassed
And then the bell rang
"What class do you have now?"he said
"Music and you?"
" I have music too,let's go together"
I nodded and we went to our class.. it turned out to be that we have the same classes except for one 'physics'
In the class**
"Okay class.. I know that it's a little bit early but we have a project.. we will work with pairs..i'll anounce the pairs now. And the project is about producing and singing a song together and at the end..there will be a winner..the pairs are
Kim Lee na and Lee miyeon
Minhyuk and Marie
Jungkook and jennie
Taehyung and areum
Eunha and Haneul
Is there anyone who hasn't heard there names yet?"
I raised up my hand and looked around to see if anyone is like me and I found jimin raising his hand.. "then.. park jimin and park sarang are a pair.. the song have to be turned in in the next month.. and the best song will be sang on the school's stage..Now let's make some noise with the instruments"mrs kiyoung said .. she's pretty cool though I like her..
I played on the piano a little bit and then jimin came and sit beside me "do you play piano?" I nodded and he said "woahh, I want to hear " and then I played again 2U by Justin Bieber and hummed with it when I mushed it he started to clap nonstop "that's really perfection..I like it very much..not complaining"
"Thank you chim"
"Aigooo,my little splendi is very talented" he said while ruffling my hair

Lee miyeon's POV

"Aigooo,my little splendi is very talented"jimin said and ruffled that stupid hair
"Lee na, do you think he's tryin' make me jealous ?" I said
" I don't think so.. why would an ex-boyfriend want to make his ex jealous,and you know that jimin isn't that type ..but really that girl.. wahhh she's very beautiful"lee na said
"Not like me for sure" I said
"Yes girl..she's more beautiful" she said making me hurt her
"What?.. it's the truth!!"
"Shut up please!"

Jimin's POV

After the music lesson we have physics and that's the only class we are not in together
The class was boring as usual and when the bell rang I quickly hurried outside .. I looked everywhere for sarang but I didn't found her and then texted her ..yet no replies..
And then the rooftop came into my mind.. I totally forgot it when I got up I saw her tying her hair up so I waited for her to finish and the approached her and untied her hair
"YAH!!" She said while turning around and I looked her in the eyes.. I saw something I never saw in her before.. I never concentrated that much..her eye color is baby blue with some green and grey fainted colors

Sarang's POV

I didn't want to eat so I went to the rooftop and stayed there ..played with my phone and after some time I put it in my jacket's pocket
And dazed off for a while..but then my hair was tickling me so I tied it up..after I finished tying it up someone untied it.. I turned around and got angry lol I don't know why "YAH!!"
And then I found jimin staring at me..my eyes actually "What is it? What are you staring at?"
"I never..concentrated that much.. your eyes..they are just perfect"
"Thanks"

Lee miyeon's POV

I was going to the rooftop to have some fresh air with Mina and lee na and when I opened the door of the rooftop I saw what I didn't want to see "why are you blocking the way?wae??!"lee na said "shhh! I'm trying to hear!"I said
"I never ..concentrated that much.. your eyes..they are just perfect"jimin said and kept staring at her for minutes until the bell rang so I went down annoyeddd from her a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarang's POV

"I never ..concentrated that much.. your eyes..they are just perfect"
"Thanks" I said shyly.
And then he smiled and kept staring until the bell rang .. we have P.E class now
So I went to change my clothes as he did the same .. the P.E clothes are sporty shorts and croptop with sports bra underneath ..
So it first we ran slowly all together and then the captain said we will run in pairs and there will be a winner .. so by luck it was my turn I looked to see who is with me and it turned out that it's jimin "ready to lose to me,little splendi?"he said "never in the history of ever shortie!"
"1..2..3..GO"
And then we ran .. we were both running very quickly and then we both won lol
"Don't take that as a thing that will always happen.. I was just easy on you" he said smiling "yeah ,yeah we'll see "
And then came my turn for the second time but this time it was with a girl.. that girl was one of bullied the girl I saw..
"1..2..3..GO"
We ran.. I was at a very high level of speediness when she kicked my leg hard with the bottom of her shoes so I lost my balance and fell hard.. and then I felt stinging pain when I looked at my knee and it was bleeding "oops..my bad.. hope you are not okay" she said while smiling and then jimin and haneul cake running "are you okay?"jimin said and I just nodded and got up but it hurt when I move .. so I went to the nurse room and jimin insisted on coming too.. so when we went there the nurse wasn't there .. Jimin got the first aid kit and sit beside me and started to put medicine on the wound "jimin , you don't have to"
"Shh..are you crying??"
"Huh?" I said and then I felt tears rolling down my cheeks I removed them away while laughing " i didn't know lol"..and then he smiled and continued to put the medicine on my wound..