forgive | E I G H T E E N

Sarang's POV

I woke up feeling very happy despite that we are in exams season..but my life is kind of getting better.. it's been one week since me and jimin are together..I'm so happy to just say it.

It's the last day in the exams so that's a reason of my happiness too, after the exam we will all go out.. the day after it will be the jeju island trip..I'm so excited!!!..it's my first time there..my dad promised me in one of his promises that we will go there once tho..but I never saw him after that..

Jimin went back to his home..his mother missed him and felt guilty and started calling him everyday to come back home.

Me and my mom bought a new house for us, and it's not small as the last one it's good tho.
Actually life is getting very better..my mom loves jimin alot and he does too!

I woke up and went to do my daily routine in the bathroom and then I woke eunha up
And wore black stained shorts and red hoodie and mine and jimin's shoes

And then jimin texted me saying that he's outside.. I went to taehyung's room and opened the door "taehyung..are you ready?,jimin is outside"I said "yeah,I am"he said popping out from nowhere startling me
"Tae you scared me!"I said and he giggled"sorry"he said showing his boxish smile making me smile too and then I went to grab my backpack and call eunha out "eunha, let's go .. jiminie is here"I said and she nodded and we went to jimin's car and we found out that me and jimin were matching without any intention.

The car ride was like the usual.. us laughing,telling jokes..being who we are.. being who we are promised to be with each other.

Once we arrived we met with the rest of us and soon we all went to take the last exam..
I finished all my exam early except one question that I know but I can't remember.

Come on!!!!! I know it! .. why am I thinking of jimin now? I looked behind me and smiled when I saw jimin looking at me smiling and then I remembered the answer so I write it and soon gave my exam to the teachers "I'm going to the bathroom."I mouthed to jimin and went to the bathroom.

I did my thing in the bathroom and heard sobbing sounds.. I looked around for a while when I saw a little figure crawled up in a ball beside the bathroom.. I went to her and found it miyeon.. I patted her back while saying "hey it's okay..don't cry okay?.. I don't know what happened but everything happens to be solved don't cry"I said and she raised her head up.. her eyes were tearful and red and her face was red too.. and all of a sudden she hugged me so hard while crying harder than before saying "I'm sorry"non-stop .. I patted her back and hugged her back "I'm sorry for being so bad with you and for hurting you..because of what I used to do .. I lost a lot of people.. I'm really sorry.. please forgive me..I'm really sorry for every harsh word I said to you.. I wasn't in my right mind .. I'm sorry"miyeon said and I didn't know what to do except for forgiving her.. at the end everyone deserves a second chance "hey hey it's okay.. I forgave you already.. and I'm sorry too if I ever hurt you.. please be okay"I said and we realeased the hug with her smiling.. she extended her hands for a handshake while saying "friends?" "Friends." I said and then went to see jimin..

While I was on my way minhyuk stopped me
"Look I'm gonna say to you something that I don't know why I chosed to say now and I don't really need your answer because I already know it and hear me to the end because I'll say everything and then you talk.. look I- I'm not gonna make you angry or scared anymore I'm sorry if I ever did which I actually did.a lot. But here i am once again I'm sorry.. sarang I love you.. I know you have jimin I know you don't love me back but I just didn't want to keep that in my heart so I chosed it to be blurred out.. thank you for listening to me and bye"he said and went away making me confused as I frowned .