Cruel world | F I F T E E N

Sarang's POV

Jimin dropped me off at the usual spot.
I was going to open the gate of the house when I found it already opened so I went inside smiling and then I saw a boy walking infront of me..I quickly hid.. I think that he is the son of the house.. I didn't want him to see me.. he's pretty short,like jiminie though lol.

When he finally entered his house. I sighed
"Sarang.. what are you doing here?!"the madam said "I-I was just .. I saw clean I mean dust I saw dust on the floor so I was .. I was cleaning it .. yes!.. I was cleaning the dust that I accidentally saw."i said stuttering .. she gave me weird looks though, I don't blame her.. this was hella awkward dang it! .. I bowed to her politely and waited for her to move so I could move too..

When I entered my so called "room" my mom was still working .. even if it was too late now.. but she's still working.. forsure I would help her but tomorrow is a big day .. tomorrow is the day that I'll go back to my school again and my work too. But we are on a winter break now from school and then we will have exams.. I'm too afraid to go out tomorrow .. something tells me that there is sth happening tomorrow that will sadden me.. something that will make me feel a knot at my throught and heaviness I'm breathing and crying..

Jimin's POV

After I dropped sarang home I just drove normal for a little while and there was taehyung's home.. I entered the house and I heard someone behind .. when I turned there was no one.

I heard taehyung mother talking to someone..but I couldn't hear clearly so I looked but the girl was behind some bushes which lead her for not being seen.

I just shrugged it off and went to sleep.
I think I'm being a burden.I should leave ASAP

Sarang's POV

I woke up early to study anything that I ignored during the semester so that I can get good grades.

I ended up studying a lot. GUESS who hasn't studied any single thing from the start of the semester.. heck yeah! It's me!!.

I got ready as I was nervous.. haven't gone to work for quite a lot of time.. I'm afraid that things will happen..

I got out of the house and rode my bike. Finally,riding my bike once again..
I felt like I wouldn't ride her again..
The cold yet good flow has passed by my hair making me smelling winter.

I arrived at my first part time job which was the pizza store only to hear the words that I wouldn't bare to hear.
"Sarang! You have took it so far.. we needed anyone as soon as possible! And I don't need to explain to you! You were useless anyways!!..sarang,you are FIRED"her ex manager words kept replaying in her head. Why was he always harsh with her? Like,sometimes.. he might hit or slap her..this wasn't fair..she's sad and happy at the same time.. sad at a point that she lost her job that pays her money, sad for that she will struggle tryna finding another part time job.. and happy because she won't be hit anymore, happy because she won't feel like a slave anymore.

While walking in the streets killing time, I looked for a lot of places to work.. some gave me there phone and told me they'll phone me back..some answered rudely.. and simply there's some that didn't even answer.

I tried forcing myself for not getting exhausted as I still didn't went to the only part time job I have left so I needed too save energy for it. But what happened next .. made me remember what I said to myself before I went to sleep.
What I was afraid of happening,happened.

"I'm sorry sarang dear, but the work was loaded so we really needed someone to help us, we don't need anything now .. if we needed another girl I'll call you,please be safe"this was what her another manager said.. both managers words compared to each other made her laugh a little and then she remembered which situation she is in.

She got sad and started to run over the streets to find a job but she did not .. she has been running for hours to find any job even if it pays alittle.. but she didn't .. she sat on a bench and what she felt earlier before going to sleep,she started to feel it now .

A knot was starting to form in her throught, her heart beats are heavy .. her breath too.
Her eyes filled with a lot of water.. she blinked them away a lot .. but then suddenly , her hands came up to her face and she cried, she cried her heart out. Thinking that the things that she gets to live from is not here anymore scared her."why is this world so cruel to me!.. why? I don't deserve all of what's happening to me... please god help me!"
She said to her self while crying loudly , not caring about any one whose giving her stares or shooting daggers at her.. she looked down while repeating please again.

She went to hers and jimin's hideout,she missed him but she didn't want him to see how fragile she is right now. She just wanted comfertness and stability but, it seems like she's never gonna have what she's looking for...

I stayed out until it was 4 in the morning .. I decided to get back home since my mom called me a lot .. I yawned on my way as my way was boring and I played with some rocks during walking..plugging in my ear phones while listening to my favorite music for the mood.
While searching for jobs in the internet.

When I entered the house I was so focused on my phone when I bumped into someone and hit my head hard.. I rubbed my head and bowed "sorry.. I didn't meant to"I said and looked to that person in the eyes.. and that person turned out to be ..
"SARANG?"
"TAEHYUNG?"

Hey guys,
Please vote on my story!💜