Chapter 1 - First Flight

Some say they've encountered aliens.

Some claim that they've even battled them once or twice.

Scientists state that they've discovered stuff in space that no one's heard of: planets, black holes, UFOs, etc.

That's not even a fraction of the discoveries other planets make in space. And sometimes, discoveries start adventures. Adventures start friendships. And this isn't going to continue because... spoilers!

... you don't get it, do you? Okay, fine. Let's start small. Our story starts with the Betelgeuse Residence; a little planet consisting of seven rings, located only 20 planets away from the bright star Betelgeuse. Just 900 kilometers in diameter, the Betelgeuse Residence is known for its colorful and wacky gardens- oh, and did we forget to mention the Aviators?

If you don't know what an Aviator is, an Aviator is a fancy and more interesting word for 'pilot'... in Englanginsh, of course. They usually serve as the best J-ET90 fighters or great mechanics in making the most complicated space ships, from the Laggy '94 with its iconic banana-yellow color or the Andromeda//24 that took more than eight decades to finish because of its vast size, height and endurance in the rough districts or planets of space.

All kids wanted to become young Aviators and Aviatrixes when they grow up- and it takes a lot of patience to be one. First, you'd have to be 18 and over so you'd be counted as an adult as you register. Also, it's a nice touch so if you die on your first day, not many people would mourn for you but would just go like, "Oh. Lorri Mackrose? He's dead? What a shame! I'm so sorry..."

And that is what Crimson Roth always dreamed about for the most of her living in her sixteen years of life. She wanted to fly and see Earth's moon, or maybe venture off to Planet Twestillicon to see where some very ancient scientists have dumped the now-extinct Velabrogg breed.

Crimson was a young adult with curly red-ginger hair and dark skin that seemed like she was made of cocoa powder. She had emerald eyes and soft cream lips that often is used to curve into a mischievous smile. Her face was painted in freckles, as if Crimson had been splattered with chocolate sauce. Overall, she was just punk-stunning.

Being 16 and ever so impatient, she waited for her 18th birthday. Two more years? Who could even stand that? she thought. Crimson had enrolled in the Junior Aviatrix League for many years now- under different names- but all the letters she received were just rejection letters that told her she wasn't old enough to be one and she'd have to take the wait.

Crimson hated waiting. Oh, but she loved the attention she gets from her family and friends, about being some of the first youngest Aviatrixes. Well, pre-Aviatrix; not officially one. Crimson could build little space ships well to endure about a day or two, or how to fly one perhaps. But that was with the allowance of her grandfather, who was an Aviator himself.

"Grandpapa," Crimson asked one day; after successfully flying and landing a HMSS de Beauregarde, she was exhausted. "Grandpapa... do you think I'll be a great Junior Aviatrix someday? I'd love to be in the League with Sasha Dharling- she's been accepted!" All her grandfather did was laugh.

"Oh, Crimson Roth..." he said, "you are an Aviatrix. You can build ships, you can even fly one!" He patted her back. "There's no need for any silly flight school for your kind of people. You are already my perfect Aviatrix!" And with that, Crimson's grandfather gave her a gentle hug.

But all Crimson heard was just a lie. She actually built the many not-so-everlasting SeedSingles with the help of a manual and an old rule book she found in the garage. And she knew Grandfather had turned on the Auto-Flight mode so she wouldn't destroy her little dependent ship. It was all just a lie.