Shu Sakamaki x Reader

"What are you doing?" Shu Sakamaki appeared in front of Y/N. He had one eyebrow raised and an annoyed look on his face.

"Uuuuummmmm... good question.. Why don't I go back to my room and think it over in shame? hehehe..." Y/N looked down at the now smashed vase that lay on the floor.

"How about no and I punish you for being so damn loud? How does that sound?" Shu smirked confidently.

"You'll never take me alive!!!" She yelled and ran away from the now very annoyed Sakamaki.

"God you really are hopeless." He grumbled and appeared in front of her.

"Sorry Shu-kun I didn't mean to wake you up! SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!"

"GOD YOUR SO DAMN LOUD! BE QUIET!" Shu yelled angrily to get the girls attention.

"... I have never heard you yell before... I was just running through the hall when I nearly tripped and fell on the rug but when I grabbed onto the closest thing... it turned out to be the vase and... I mean... who doesn't glue their vases to their tables? Ummm... so yeah... oops..." She sweat dropped at the end and let out a sigh.

"You know that was Reiji-"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAVOURITE VASE???!!!" Came a very angry yell from down the hallway.

"Shit." She looked around frantically for an escape route.

Reiji was within her sight now. His eye was twitching and he looked way angrier than Shu had.

"Which one of you wastes of my time did this?!" He had his hands in tight fists at his sides.

"R-R-Reiji it was-" Y/N started but was quickly cut off by Shu.

"Me. I always hated that ugly vase." He yawned then took one of Y/Ns hands in his own and practically dragged her down the corridor.

"SHU!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Reiji's voice echoed throughout the whole mansion.

"Like I care." Shu snorted. "You owe me a favor."

"Who? Me? What kind of favor are we talking about here Shu-kun?"

"You are to stay with me whilst I sleep and if you make one sound I will not hesitate to punish you. Understood?" Shu smirked knowing that this would be practically impossible for the small girl.

"Shu-kun~" She cooed.

"No. You are not escaping this."

"Poop. Fine ok I'll do it... Well... I'll try..."

"Good." He kept walking, still holding her hand he grinned inwardly. "Also if you do it and succeed then you can have a kiss as well... how does that sound?"

"Deal." She squeezed his hand gently.

Ok a real short one shot but the ones you guys request (fingers crossed) will hopefully be longer.

Laito- Did I hear long?~

Author Chan- Oh no. Go away please.

Laito- That is not what you said last ni-

Author Chan- Dirty boy! *Hits him with a bible* NO!

Ayato- It surprises me that you didn't melt when you touched that Bible.

Author Chan- Right that's it! Get back here both of you. NOW!!! Sorry about all that see you in the next one shot.

~Author Chan