Azusa Mukami x Reader

Azusa was sat up in his room once again polishing his knife collection which he had added another to the previous day when they visited an antiques store. Y/N of course had shown her dislike for the new knife especially when he started talking about all the harm he was going to inflict upon himself using it. He had at one point the previous evening asked if he could name the knife after her and she had just looked at him like he was asking if he could cannibalize one of her friends from school. He had then proceeded to ask her if she could buy him a new one for Christmas which she had refused immediately.

"Azusa?" She knocked on his door politely.

"...Is that you... Eve?"

The girl frowned, she had told him to call her by her real name many times but he had always opted for Eve instead and recently it had started to irk her slightly. It felt like was still hung up on their last Eve... Yui Komori. She had been flawless and kind and Y/N felt like all the boys were still hung up on her... Little did she know that a certain Azusa Mukami was not and had moved on long ago.

Yes it's me Azusa. I just came to tell you that Ruki said that dinner's ready in five minutes so make sure you're there." She was just about to walk away when she heard the door click open and Azusa grabbed her arm and dragged her inside.

"Azusa?! What are you doing?!" She whisper yelled in surprise and confusion.

"Bringing you... into my... room so you... can admire my... knife collection." He said as if she was an idiot and he had told her telepathically.

"Azusa... I don't want to see them." She mumbled quietly.

"But I need your help with them... I need you to cut me with one of them. I'll let you... choose." He looked at her innocently.

"I'm not going to hurt you Azusa. Whether you want me to or not I don't care." She balled her hands into fists at her sides and sighed sadly.

"Why not?" He looked at her with a bemused expression.

"Because I don't want you to be in pain... ever..." She stared at the ground hard and then felt arms wrap around her in what felt like a comforting embrace.

"It makes me happy though." He breathed into her hair as if that would make it all ok.

"It shouldn't make you happy ." She said as she hugged him back and nuzzled his neck lightly. "Would it make you happy if I was in pain?" She squeezed him harder.

"... I don't think so..."

"Then think about how it must make me feel every time you hurt yourself and especially when you ask me to hurt you. That's why I won't do it. Because I... I... umm... I love you Azusa." She whispered but he still heard her.

"I love you too... Eve..." She sighed.

"Well we can work on the Eve part." She laughed and continued to hold him.

Author Chan- Ok so this one is a bit longer than the others which proves that I am now back to normal.

All of the Boys- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yuma- Normal?! Did you hear that she called herself fucking normal!!!

Shin- I know I really should not be taking sides in this upcoming argument but Yuma's right...

Laito- I think she's perfectly normal.

Ayato- You're just saying that so she'll pick you as her favorite. That is using her for your own gain.

Author Chan- *Walking away* I'm not normal I just wanted to start an argument because in my opinion they were all getting along far too well for my liking. *Evil laugh*. She you in the next chapter! :D.

~Author Chan.