Shin Tsukinami x Reader

Shin wandered the corridors in his wolf form desperately searching for his brother. He needed to pee really bad but he did not want to come out of his wolf form so he was having a minor dilemma. If he was to meet Y/N before Carla he was screwed, she would laugh and probably tell the whole Demon World when they next took her. But if he just urinated on one of Carla's rugs then he was practically begging to be killed.

"Shin kun?"

Oh no! WHHYYY???!!! Nii san where are you?! Rescue me!!!

"Are you ok Shin kun? You look like you've just seen a ghost." She reached out a hand to pet his head but he jolted back just before her fingers could come in contact with his fur.

"I'm fine!" He lied quickly. The urge to use the bathroom had become a serious problem and now changing back into his human form was out of the question as he would come back completely naked.

"Shin kun?" She waved a hand in front of his face and his ears shot up in alarm.

"I... umm... need to umm... GO! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!" He tore back down the corridor the same way he came from.

"Hey! Shin kun! Wait up!" She yelled and ran after him.

"NII SAN!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What is it Shin?!" Carla stood at the door to his study looking still half asleep after his rather obvious nap.

" I NEED TO PEE!!!" He screeched and shuffled his paws urgently.

Suddenly Shin spun around from hearing laughter behind him. Y/N stood there trying to conceal her mouth with her hands so it was not as blatantly clear that she was shaking with laughter.

"Ya know what?!" He yelled. "Fuck it!" And then he cocked his leg against Carla's doorframe and 'marked his territory'.

After he had finished everything went silent.

"Sorry about that... But on the plus side you don't have to open the door for me anymore." Shin's ear twitched and he turned to walk away but before he could even move one paw Carla grabbed him by the tail and held him up in front of his face.

There was only one word that left Shin's mouth then.

"Shit."

~ 3 Hours later ~

"It was your own fault." Y/N scolded as she cleaned his wounds and gave Shin an ice pack to hold against his bright red cheek.

"Actually you distracted me!"

"Don't you dare blame me... but it was pretty funny." She smiled and then began to giggle.

"Would it have been better or worse if I had done it in wolf form or my normal form?" He chuckled.

"If you'd have been in your normal form I'm pretty sure that Carla would've killed you."

"Nah. You'd have protected me." He grinned. "Come here." He laughed and her up onto his lap.

"You think  you deserve a cuddle or something?" She smiled.

"I think I deserve more than just a cuddle... How about a kiss?" He leaned in and pressed his lips to her own.

When they pulled back she started laughing again.

"If you ever pee on my stuff... I'll stuff you and put on display in Carla's study."

"I will not be peeing on your stuff!"

Author Chan- Dear God! Look at that! *Grabs Laito's face and turns it towards the computer*.

Laito- Am I supposed to be seeing something here? *Smirking because he knows exactly what I am talking about*.

Author Chan- You know exactly what I mean. *Throws arms round him happily*. Look at how many reads we got! 307 LAITO!!!307!!! AND 2 VOTES!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Laito- Calm yourself! Your gonna have an asthma attack if you keep this up!

Author Chan- Ok I am breathing... ERRATICALLY!!! AHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Laito- Come on. I'll get you some pancakes and hot chocolate.

Author Chan- I love you Laito!

Laito- Awww... Wait! What?!

Author Chan- *Running for food*. See you next time! And thank you!!!

~Author Chan.