Kino Sakamaki x Reader

"YUURI!!!" Kino yelled at the top of lungs from his new 'Games Room' as he liked to call it.

"Oh my God! Again with the yelling." Yuuri whined from his seat on the sofa next to Y/N who looked just as peeved as he did.

"We are soundproofing that room tomorrow." She stated plainly and turned around to look back at the TV.

"Agreed. We can send him out to buy a new game or better yet..." Yuuri smirked secretively.

"What are you up to?" She looked at him suspiciously.

"Well I mean... You could always go with him and make sure that he definitely stays out long enough that he doesn't find out... Of course if you're too chicken..." He taunted.

"Alright, I'll do it. He'll probably just pretend I'm not there the whole time anyway." She shrugged.

"YUURI!!!"

"God he's more needy than you when it's your period!"

"Excuse me?!" She yelled but Yuuri had already teleported away to see what Kino wanted.

~ The Next Day ~

"Come on Kino. I'm sure we can find a new game that you'll like. Remember Yuuri said it was his treat." She was currently dragging him down the driveway.

"Where's the limo?" He stated bored.

"Oh no, we are using the bus." she grinned.

"I am not using a bus! I am not a peasant!" He snatched his arm back and then began to tap his foot impatiently.

"Please Kino? It's ben ages since I last went on a bus and I need civilization to survive."

"The limo driver's a crow so that counts as civilization."

"I thought you said that the limo driver was a familiar?" She looked him with a face that said 'I know that you are lying and you are dreadful at it.'

"Damn." He muttered under his breath but then the limo pulled up right in front of us.

"Fine we'll take the limo." She sighed in defeat.

"Thank you Yuuri!" Kino grinned and stepped in the limo with Y/N following behind him unhappily.

"Can we go to the toy store as well?!" He was now really hyper and excited.

"Fine." She was grinning on the inside though as Kino barely ever spent time with her because of those damned games he was obsessed with.

"Kino can I ask you something?" She murmured as the car set off.

"Why not." He said and pulled out his phone.

"Why don't you spend time with anyone other than your games?" She looked over and saw that he was loading up Angry Birds on his phone.

"Because there is only one thing more important to me than games and  I'm pretty sure that thing hates me."

"Thing? How can a thing hate you?" She looked at him confused.

"Okay... Person." He mumbled quietly but she still heard him.

"Is it Yuuri?" She smiled at him softly.

"Ummm... No..." He kept his eyes glued to his phone.

"Then who is it?"

"... You..." He did not look up once.

"Did I just hear you right?" She was shocked to say the very least.

"What did you hear?"

"Me." She looked at him wide eyed.

"No you did not hear me correctly." He had a faint smirk on his face though.

"Oh..." She murmured sadly. " Yeah... I thought so..."

"I said you." He grinned when she hit his arm in mock anger.

"Asshole."

"I think that deserves a punishment... Hmmm... how about a kiss?" He grinned and smashed his lips onto hers and it did not take long for her to regain her senses and start kissing him back.

"I love you." She smiled.

Kino however was already back on his phone.

"Yuuri's soundproofing your game room while we're out..."

"HE'S WHAT????!!!"

Author Chan- Laito? I don't feel well again. *Cue world's shittest pouting.*

Laito- Awww... Now can we discuss what you said last time? Nfu~

Author Chan-............... RICHTER!!! Need saving now please!

Richter- For fuck's sake are serious?! Stop avoiding the damn question!

Author Chan-... Fine... KARLHEINZ!!!

Karlheinz- Again?

Author Chan- Until next time!

~ Author Chan.