Cuatro

' In your eyes, you find something ugly in yourself. But in mine, I see something way beautiful than myself '
- J.JK

' How sweet '

A small smile curving up your lips as you read the note. For once, you've heard such words that made you smile. A real smile.

Jimin may compliment and give you confidence which made you smile as well. Although, it's temporary, he was the reason why you kept moving on in life.

But this note, somehow it made your heart strings pull in a good way.

Even a note can have a thousand feelings and emotions.

Somehow you were curious with the written marking at the bottom. It can be someone you know or not know, perhaps someone whose around you but you may not know.

Without any thoughts, you folded the note and kept it in your box with memories.

Turning off your night light, you head to sleep with a smile plastered on your face.

-
Soft snore, comfy bed with slight groans of ache and tiredness kicking in, morning came.

The rays of the sun shining through your windows, the heat slowly radiating on your skin. But you ignored it and kept sleeping.

At least that's what you thought.

The blaring sound of your ringtone echoed through your cooling room. An annoyed groan left your lips as you got up to see the person who was calling. Jamless Mochi. With a sigh, you swiped right to answer the call.

" Hello " You said with a sleepy voice.

" Don't hello me bitch. Your ass needs to be here right now " Jimin said, sassiness lacing through his tone.

" It's still early Jimin "

" Did someone confessed to you or something or are you blind asf? "

" No one confessed to me, I'm just tired " You said, whining as you want to sleep more.

" Well get your ass up, class is starting in half an hour " With that, Jimin ended the call.

Half an hour.. HALF AN HOUR!?

You quickly jumped off your bed and did your morning routine.

-

Fortunately, luck was on your side. You manage to reach the campus within 10 mins. After rushing with a racing heart, you reached the entrance, with Jimin standing there.

A sigh left his pink, plump lips as he scanned you from head to toe.

" Tired now? " He asked, a soft chuckle he let out.

" Fuck off "

" Good morning to you too Bubs "

He smiled before dragging you off to your class and his.

.  .  .

As the lecturer spoke and explain a few things for Anatomy & Psychology, you can't help but slowly doze off.

As you were about to doze off, you felt a nudge on your shoulder. You turned to see your seatmate. Cherry Bunny.

" Don't fall asleep " He said, his voiced glazed like honey as he spoke in a calm yet warning tone.

" I'm trying not to " You replied back, slowly sinking down to your desk.

He chuckled softly before you heard a small sound of something dragging at the side of the table. Looking up, you see a piece if candy wrapped in baby blue.