Doce

A peaceful morning came. The sun rays reflecting through the glass panels of the window, shining onto the sleeping beauty herself.

With drool sliding down from the corner of her rosy lips. A mouth slightly open, even a fly can live in there but due to morning breath, it will probably be dead by then.

Thankful for the holiday, you slept early last night. Like people say, those who sleeps early, wakes up late and it becomes the opposite.

Sleeping late was something you were happy with. Especially when it comes to festive holidays or school holidays, those are the best. The days where we can catch up on our sleep, weekends counts too.

Fact : Apparently, catching up on sleep on the weekend isn't really a good lifestyle cause you would be doing the same routine after it's over.

With that, snores left your cave to let let yourself know that you were dead tired.

But unfortunately it all comes to an end when a knock was heard from the door.

For the sleeping beauty you are, not a single sound went through your eardrums.

A second knock was heard, still nothing.

Till a hard knock was banged onto the door. You quickly jolt up.

You groaned softly, body aching. " What the hell.."

You dragged yourself out of bed. Eyes puffy with your hair tangled. Your large hoodie crumpled and you feel the cold air hit your bare legs. You were wearing underwear umdeneath the hoodie.

But being shamless, you walked up and opened the door to meet someone you didn't expect.

" Hey sweet cheeks " A honey glazed voice greeted your sleepy figure.

That was when you realized who it was. Your eyes widen, now fully awake.

" O-oh hey Jungkook! " You quickly stutter out the words, greeting him back.

Jungkook chuckled softly.

-
Jungkook Pov

God, you have my blessed my day.

I have never seen someone so beautiful bare faced, especially with the chubby cheeks. She's fucking adorable.

Staring at her figure, his eyes traveled down to her lower half where her legs were exposed.

Especially with that hoodie on and covering until the top of her knees, fuck.

A small smirk curved up onto his lips.

" Mm sweet cheeks, you just woke up hm? " He asked, his eyes stuck onto her legs, signaling her.

He watched the short figure looked down to see herself slightly exposed to him. A shade of red painted her cheeks, slightly embarrassed.

" I'm kidding. As long as I'm the only one who can see you like this, it's fine " He spoke in a low tone.

He bit his lower lip.

-
I would be unconscious rn if i wasn't for his low tone, a dangerous one with that lip bite. Ugh..

" Okay " You squeaked out. " You can come in, in the meantime, you can get a drink from the kitchen while I do my morning routine "

Jungkook walked in, his eyes examining the house.

" It looks nice " He complimented. " I feel cozy already "

You smiled from the compliment and thanked him before going upstairs to change.

-
Yoongi Pov