Trece

EVER since those words left the beautiful man's pink lips, you felt lighter. As if it was colours coloring your grey story, colours that meant faith and love, perhaps more than that.

Your eyes welled up. A puddle of tears on your eyelids and each tear drops from time to time, becoming a waterfall instantly. But they weren't sad ones, touched ones.

It was a first to hear especially when it's coming from someone whose under God's creation.

Your best friend, Jimin says the same words but coming from someone else is way different.

" Shh.. Don't cry " Jungkook whispered softly, wiping your tears away.

" I'm just touched.." You sniffled softly.

" Words may have a lot of meanings but actions would have more than that " The young man said, with a small smile plastered on his face as he gently caress your hand in his.

You hummed in response and leaned against him, closing your eyes.

" You don't mind right? " You asked softly, feeling tired after crying a waterfall of tears.

He hummed and you relaxed instantly. Slowly, your body went limp and you fall into a deep slumber in the cherry bunny's arms.

Jungkook

Even when she's asleep, she's beautiful.

But the sadness in her eyes reflected through his, leaving an image that cuts his heart strings one by one.

In school, the happiness is shown through her actions and expressions. But today, her true emotions where shown.

The sadness she had in her eyes, the pain that is shown on her arms. The smile she had all this time was fake. She was broken for so long.

" For someone so beautiful, you're shattered like glass that can never be fixed " He said, staring at her with her cheeks stained with dry tears.

" But don't worry, I'm here. Even if I'm not able to fix you, I'll be able to love you and make you love yourself " He comprised to himself and you.

Without realising, he felt sleepy as well. Holding her close, he rests against the pillows and fell asleep.

-
As darkness falls and the time ticked by, ever since our lil meow meow got that letter. He comes up with a plan where they would leave the both brothers alone for eternity. With a life lesson included.

But at the same time he wondered what else the parents wanted. Was it money? Or just jungkook? But if it's only his brother, then what was the reason.

He pondered. The past life the poor boy had left him traumatized but also broken. The things that had happened back then shouldn't be brought back once again.

But since Jungkook has grown, he wonders what they want from him.

With a frustrated groan, he left his room to get a cup of coffee, when it's 1:30am.

Can't help it since it's addiction got the best of him. It's better than drugs or alcohol.

As he brews his cup of coffee, he continues to ponder in his thoughts to figure out the missing puzzle piece.

The parents were in jail for a decade which means they came out a few years ago. But now they were back, even worse than before, wanting Jungkook. It doesn't make any sense.

Stirring his cup aggressively and thinking hard, it was soon snapped out of it when a familiar bark echoed through his ears.

Looking down, he sees Holly, sitting at the entrace, whining softly as if he was grumpy since he was woken up.

Like father, like son.

" Sorry baby " He apolgised to the dog, watching Holly walk away instantly in acceptance of his owner's apology.

He sighed and drank his cup in one gulp before slamming it down gently on the counter.

" Damnit what is the reason..? "

-
The sky coloured in a shade of navy blue, with light colours of baby blue painting the sky with the birds chirping.

7:00am struck and the alarm blares through the room causing the both of y'all to groan softly. Without hesitation, you slammed the device harshly causing it to be silent instantly before getting comfortable once again.

As soon as you were comfortable, you heard a slight groan above you.Your eyes widen a lil as you sat up and looked who it was, Jungkook.

Asleep with his mouth slightly open, his arms lightly wrapped around you. As soon as you were about to move, you heard him groan once again and his eyes open, half lidded.

" Babygirl, you're sitting on my crotch.."

Im so sorry for not updating! I've been busy with college and I was mentally & physically tired

Im so sorry for not updating! I've been busy with college and I was mentally & physically tired. Forgive me ;;u;; BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. Sorry for the short chap! Love y'all! 💜