Seis

Zzzzzzz

Soft snores echoing the room as you were in a deep slumber.

Until..

" WAKE THE THE FUCK UP! "

You jolted up with wide opened eyes till it slowly closes half of your eyes, your body slightly aching with your throat dry and a little moist. [ y'all nasty  (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

Your mind still cloudy with your eyes slightly puffy as you scan the place of where you're in. Your room.

My room.. Wait WHAT?

You dragged yourself to the edge of your bed as your phone was on the table stand. You reached for it, turning it on to see the time.

4 : 00 pm

It was Thursday and classes ended four hours ago. Sighing out in tiredness and stress, you tried to recalled what happened.

Flashback

It was your first lesson and you were already dozing off. The lecturer explaining and drawing examples of the topic, your head weighs down to the table. Your eyes closing as you drift off the wonderland.

Being oblivious, your seatmate, Jungkook, chuckled to himself softly to see you in this state. He found it cute but he was worried as well.

Back To Present

That was all you could remember. Turning on your phone once again, you opened your contact list and scroll down to find someone who actually knows what happened.

Park Jimin

Without hesitation, you clicked on the contact and called.

Calling My Beautiful Hoe  🤪❤

Within three rings, your best friend answered.

' Hello '

" Bitch! "

' Well Good afternoon to you, bitch '

" Shut up! Did you know what happened right after I fell asleep? "

' Ah, well before I tell you. I shall warn you, it contains fluff '

" Park Jimin "

' Yes Y/N, say it louder! '

" JIMIN! "

' Calm your tits, I was kidding '

" Just tell me what happened. "

' Chill, damn son. Anyway, so when your first lesson ended. I came to pass you your notes but when I reached your class, I saw you were asleep and there was a guy sitting next to you. His hair was coloured in red, pinkish. He saw me standing at the entrance so he called me out and asked. " Are you Y/'N's friend, Jimin? ". I replied yes and he explained to me how your ass fell asleep when it wasn't even half an hour ever since your lesson started. So, he did something unexpected '

" What did he do? "

' He carried you home, but don't worry I was beside him and I showed him where you lived. '