Cinco

And ever since those words left his mouth, your dumb ass melt and died

Jokes.

But seriously though, a god talking to a sack of marshmallows, life is turning upside down in seconds.

As the minute hand moves, it was now 11pm. You'll admit but today was a good day. Good days are rare nowadays

To kill time, you watched videos from youtube channels that are actual crackheads.

" Maybe I've been a crackhead ever since I was born " You muttered to yourself as it was once a thought.

11:56pm. Thankfully, college starts at 8am, which equals to spending quality time with sleep because sleep is the greatest gift.

With a yawn escaping through your wide opened mouth, you set your phone down to charge and got up to do a small routine before heading to bed.

After exactly four minutes, a piece of paper was flying in the air, landing on the ground in a gracefully way.

With another two mins, you were out out of the washroom with minty breath and a cooling mouth.

Walking towards your bed, you saw a piece of paper on the floor. A small smile crept up to your lips as you walked towards it and picked it up, it had writings on it.

' A billion smiles but yours is perfect '
- J.JK

A unfamiliar warmth was set to your heart. As if it was melting, you couldn't help but smile a bit wider.

Sometimes you wonder whether this person is blind or either their definition of perfect is wrong.

But despite that, you felt a little boost of self confidence from that note.

Not only the notes this person sent, your best friend's words echoed through your mind.

Maybe it's a worth a try

Words can be powerful but your mind speaks the opposite. As if it was telling the right is wrong and the wrong is right. A temporary feeling but not permanent as a tattoo.

With a small sigh, a smile afterwards, you kept the note in the same place where you kept the first and head to sleep.

-
' Bitch I smacked an asshole yesterday for smacking my ass. Like I know my ass is good and all but don't smack it smh. Like it ain't your toy or some pillow to get your dick comfortable ' Jimin complained. With a grunt, he finished and turns to you.

You just can't mess with Park Jimin,  that's what your thoughts say.

' I lowkey would slap that ' You admitted with a shrug.

' I won't mind if it's you cause your hands are small and the effect of it is like a baby slapping their parents face ' Your best friend fired with a cheeky smile.

' Says the one who has a small pinky ' You muttered to yourself.

' I heard that tiny hands '

' Good to know Jibooty '

A burst of laughter erupt through the both. It shows how close the both are and how they love each other.

' Alright, I have to leave. Be safe and remember to stand up for yourself ' With a ruffle on your head, he smiled and left for his class.

You nodded and watched him leave before heading to your class.

It was A&P. Which means, Jungkook would be in it.

Retreat! I repeat, retreat.

You sat yourself at the back of the class and got your notebook out together with your case. There were only a few mins to spare before the lesson starts, so you did what you needed to do.

Sleep.

You placed your head on the table and slowly fell asleep.

Although you didn't realize that someone was sitting next to you and began to stare at you as if he saw something beautiful.

Jungkook, he chuckles softly at the sight of you sleeping.

' Even when you sleep, you still look beautiful to me '

-

It's almost 3AM AND MY ASS ACTUALLY STAYED AWAKE TO UPDATE THIS BECUZ I LOVE Y'ALL AND Y'ALL HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING ME SINCE THE BEGINNING!! 💗💗💗💗💗 I hope y'all would enjoy this chap and don't forget to vote! 💙

I need sleep :')