Dieciséis

" Hey Yoongs "

" It's hyung for you brat " The small male snickered at the blonde male infront of him.

" Mianhae, anyways what brings you here? " Jimin asked, holding the door open as they both walked in, taking a seat on the couch comfortably.

" I just need some peace and abit of closure for a moment.. There's too much shit happening and I can't.." His voice wavering away as he sighed in exhaustion, both mentally and physically.

Watching his hyung, his best friend in this state, hurt his heart. In the past, it happened a few times due to several reasons but now, his gut feeling could tell it was something related to someone, maybe himself even.

" Take deep breaths and relax. I'll be back with tea, in the meantime, just clear your mind for a moment and we'll talk about what's going on alright? " The blonde male smiled, assuring the mint haired hyung before leaving the living room to make tea for the both.

-
" So yeah that's what happen.." Yoongi ended with a sigh, looking down at the cup filled with tea, his reflection shown but soon faded away as ripples form.

" Hyung.. You can't blame Jungkook for acting like that. The boy has been through lots of shit in the past and you expect him to forgive his own parents for something they have done so torturous to him? " Jimin asked, his eyes slightly widen as he looked at the man with an unbelievable expression plastered on his face.

" Jimin I- " He spoke but soon interrupted.

" Hyung, be in Jungkook's shoes. Would you forgive your own parents for something like that and just come back with an unreasonable reason and ask for forgiveness? " He asked, sternly.

Just that, Yoongi was now in deep in his thoughts.

" No.." He answered softly.

" That's right. Hyung, it's the present. Think about it, why would they ask for forgiveness now? A reason related to love and all, that's bullshit. No offense. " He put his hands up quickly.

" But unless they truly mean it, they wouldn't have send letters that look or even sound threatening for God's sake. It doesn't make any sense Hyung "

" Jimin ah, I just don't know what to do.. I just " He wavered before continuing. " I just want us to be happy for once "

That alone, made both hearts break into pieces. Happiness, the sound of it may seem beautiful but the meaning can be used or destroyed in many ways. Afterall, happiness is temporary.

" Happy is a big word hyung..  Unless you're telling me, you want the both of you to be free from all of this and continue your life without any obstacles. Is that what you're trying to say? " He suggested, rubbing the mint haired male's back gently.

Freedom. That's what we all yearn for.

" Freedom.. That's what i want for the both of us "

-
A week past ever since the conversation happened. As much as Jungkook want to solve this, the fear of confronting them was the blockage of this. The past haunts him still but it wasn't as bad as before, he would recall certain memories that made him flinch or even make his beautiful brown orbs welled up with broken tears. Maybe he can't forget, but the best he could do is forgive and push it aside, continue with life.

It sounds easy but the process is hard and requires time together with support both emotional & physical.

Thankfully, he had Y/N by his side while Yoongi has Jimin. There's always a mask that hides behind their true self.

" You okay Kook?.." You sat by him, placing a cup of coffee in his hands, as you looked at him with soft eyes.

" I think I'm ready.." He muttered softly, taking a sip of the coffee. The sweet yet bitter aroma filling his nostrils, making hin relax instantly.

" Are you sure? " You rubbed his back.

He nodded slowly before looking up at you with a soft smile.

" Thank you " He said, grabbing your hands into his.

That gesture itself made your cheeks burn in a shade of velvet red.

" Don't thank me.. That's what friends are for " You assured.

Even in a tough situation, they want to be something more than friends.

It's so oblivious yet both are blind to their feelings.

Only thing they hope, is to be together and happy someday.

-

💙 Its a short chap and I'm truly sorry but THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES!! There's only about 3-4 chaps left till this ends :(( Thank you all sm  💜 you nice, keep going!¡ :D

Btw, Selamat Hari Raya To All Our Muslim Friends!¡ 🌙💓