Ocho

THE weekend came fast like a shooting star.

With that rose and that small note at the side of your bed, you couldn't help but smile.

With the notes you were receiving for the past few days, it made you happy. Your heart feels light and warm as if it was melting everytime, everyday.

Although the confidence isn't there and the thoughts are running around your head, those notes were more than these negative things. They were meaningful to you.

As 11am strikes, you got off your bed to make breakfast for yourself. Walking and passing by the mirror, you stopped and paced back to the mirror.

Examining your features from forehead to your chin, your lips curved into a smile that has never been shown before, a smile that's rare to see, even it's surprising to you.

Your eyes forming like a smile as well, you felt special.

Jimin Pov

Weekends are meant for sleeping but unfortunately luck wasn't by your side as your brother Jihyun, a cheerful 5 year old, jumping on his body with a joyful giggle leaving his plump lips.

" Hyungie Hyungie wake up, I'm hungry and I want pancakes! " The bright little said with a grumbling sound erupting from his tummy.

" Ah Jihyun, 5 more mins " You groaned in slight pain and body ache, covering your face with the comforters.

" My tummy says otherwise Jimin. Or else, I'll tell mum about you ditching school " The once joyful boy, now a sassy one with a pout formed.

As soon as those words reached your eyes, you jolted up and looked at your now sassy brother.

" Alright alright I'm up and use honorifics you brat " You said, muttering a few curses to yourself before getting off the bed and walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for the hungry 5 year old.

-

A soft sigh of frustration escaped the cherry haired male lips.

A pool of banana milk spattered onto the wooden tiled floor.

" What the hell is wrong with me today " He muttered to himself.

Just then, his phone began to vibrate against the marbled counter.

With the contact shown who was calling.

Yoongles

He swiped right and placed the device onto his ear.

" Hey Jungkookie " A deep, husky voice spoke through the line.

" Hey Yoongi hyung " He replied back with another soft sigh escaping through his thin, plump lips as he grabs a kitchen towel to clean the mess he clumsily made.

" You spilled your banana milk didn't you? " The man bluntly said with a low chuckle heard after.

" Yeah.. Anyways, why did you call? " Once the cherry man was done, he threw the towel always and cleaned his hands before walking towards his room.

" Can't a brother check up on their baby brother? " He asked with his tone a pitch higher in a teasing way.

" I'm not a baby "

" Well you are to me so zip it. But anyway, I called you because.." He paused midway, his voice crawling away.

" Because..? " He repeated, curiosity glazed upon his mind.

" Mum and Dad are back in Seoul " He said, his voice now monotone.

His eyes looked up to see his reflection in the mirror as shock was written on his expression. He was not only feeling shock but a little angry to know his parents were now back into his life once again to ruin him.