Chapter 6: Ice and Fire

Jack's POV

Her grave was filled with fiery red roses, it suited her. Like the evening sun that was blazing at the sky and the sounds of the ocean hitting against the rocks. They had chosen a good place for her, I can feel her soul around me in the wind like it was comforting me.

"Mer... you should know that your great grandson is just like you... yesterday I saw him riding recklessly near here. Yeah, I am weak and still here. And don't worry, I didn't interrupt him as he was trying to impress some girl - it was funny when he face landed from the horse," I let out a laugh and touched one of the roses.

A thin layer of frost covered the flower and it withered as I pulled my hand away. "Ah, Mer... I am getting colder each day.. I wonder when I'll freeze - probably never thanks to my curse. You know, I don't like meeting people... they move on and forget. Maybe I am a demon?" I let out a hum and then I stood up from the grass when I heard something like a roar.

I narrow my eyes and try to see what's going on in the horizon.

"That's some weird looking bird..." I wonder and walk closer to the steep edge with long fall to the sea.

It definitely wasn't a bird which I found out sooner than I wanted. It was a winged lizard. I jumped behind one stone of the stonehenge that was located near Meridas grave as the black green lump landed on the cliff with a bang.

I peek and see two beings wrestling and then a third one, with blue scales landing.

"Hiccup! Get off from Toothless!" A girl yelled.

"Astrid! Phew! I really need a hand, we need to get this girl to relax" A man shouted and before I knew it he hopped off from a black lizard.

It was like a cat had been circling around its prey as the black being with striking green eyes circled around the green lizard. Slowly I crawl closer to them . Even the size of the beings was great and they had riders, I think.

The blue one joined the black one and they were trapping the green one by both sides as it was backing towards Merida's tomb stone.

"Acid! It will do an acid attack, stop it Toothless!" The guy shouted and took off his helmet.

I saw blue light gathering to the black ones mouth and how the green ones mouth shizzled. Right near her, my Mer.

I ran between them and heard the guy yelling me to stop and the girl screaming something.

I lift my hands up and froze the disgusting looking smelly liquid that the green one spit out from its mouth and the blue strong light exploded into ice shards as it collided with my ice.

It all happened so fast, before I knew it I got the air hit out of my guts as the blue one had pushed me away and I flew over the cliff.

Next I heard a painful shout as my hand was grabbed.The girl pulled me back on the cliff and immediately let go of my hand.

"So cold!" The girl exhaled and held her hand as the guy rushed to her aid. He threw his helmet off and took a bottle which he started to pour liquid from on her hand.

There was some sort of net now on the green one and the other two beings were coming closer to me. I froze the ground near me but the guy was already coming towards me. He pulled out a sword which the black one lit on fire. I watched how he melt the ground and kneeled in front of me.

"Who are you? How did you do that?" The guy sounded way too excited as he grabbed my hand to look at it. Unlike her he was wearing a glove.

"You shouldn't touch me...that's dangerous," I say as I pull my hand back and keep a hold of my wrist.

"Interesting...really interesting," The guy looks at me curiously and I see how he is wearing a weird looking armor, like it was made out of scales. The same went with the girl.

"Yeah...right...what are you guys? Demon lords?" I mumble and look at them seriously.

"Demons? Lords? Pfft!" The girl started laughing and pat my back, her strength was outstanding and I almost fell again. "My name is Astrid, that's Hiccup. We're vikings, he is our chief and we're dragon riders." Her hand didn't seem to be injured any longer.

"So, now you know us. Who are you?" The guy named Hiccup smiled. He had put his sword away as he got up and he even grabbed my hand as he pulled me up with himself.

"Jack..." I say and then I ran past him to see that Meridas grave was ok. I fell on my knees in front of the tombstone, "Thank god..."

"Is this a grave?" The girl named Astrid asked. She had come right next to me.

"A friends..." I say and look at the green dragon that seemed like it was sleeping.

"This grave looks old," she wondered aloud.

"Astrid...why don't we take our new friend to see our village. He could help us out with the little dragons... you know how they keep burning things" Hiccup chuckled and I just shake my head.

"Hey... you seem lonely and we need a hand. Thanks by the way... this girl has hurt her claw which is why she flew this far from her island," Hiccup smiled and went to pat at the green one which had been pretty pissed a moment before.

Something in him felt comforting and I got up on my feet. Astrid had climbed on her dragon and offering her hand to me. "Here, climb behind my back" she said.

"Better if I wont.. your hand before... you shouldn't touch me," I say seriously as I float above the ground.

"Whoa," Hiccup whistled "Haha, well follow us then." He laughed again and took his helmet before climbing on the black one. I didn't notice before but he was missing a foot.

"How did that happen?" I ask and nod towards his leg after flying next to him.

"I'll tell you once we're home," He cheered and asked his dragon Toothless to fly.

I watch how Astrid and her dragon took the sleeping dragon and flew after Hiccup and Toothless.

I stayed a bit behind and I glance behind me.

"Sorry Mer... I guess that I failed again but... I really can't stand being alone, I'll deal with the pain later...this seems interesting," I laugh with tears in my eyes, "Bye."

A/N:

I fought with some depression and after dealing with it... I wanted to write a new chap on my Xmas holiday, but I was sick for three weeks with bronchiatis and sinuitis on both sides. Life sucks? xD

Here's a new chapter. I hope you enjoy? Anyways... I will update next time after I have seen HTTYD3 in theaters cuz I want to use the newest movie as a reference. Are you guys excited about the white one? I AM!!!

Ps. have you seen leaked images of Frozen 2? i mean....Elsa's and Anna's dresses WOW!

Eternal Sorrow of a Knightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें