A New Begining

On December 1st, Mrs. G switch the seats cause they were too busy talking. When the students went to look for their desk, Hannah found her seat sitting next to Jason, Danny and Liza. Hannah was glowing cause she get to sit next to Liza, her best friend. She didn't know Jason and Danny that well but, it was fine for her.

"Ok class sit down, I hope you hate your new seats, your suppose to hate it so you won't be rude." Mrs. G said happily.

Danny and Liza started to talk, leaving  Hannah lonely, no one to talk to. Kayla starts to come over and early in the morning, around 7:10 AM, Jason goes to another class. Kayla would sit in Jason's desk until Jason comes back around, 9:55 AM.

Jason would always say,"Hey, get off of my desk!"

And Kayla would always get off his desk starts to laugh cause she keeps falling off his chair. She goes back to her desk after being yelled at by Mrs.G for being too loud. Jason and Hannah started talking after Kayla starts to sit on his desk. Hannah started to fall for him just like Jason would start falling for her. Jason now let's Kayla sit on his desk.

It was already 2 weeks since they moved desks and Hannah already fell for him but tried to deny it. It was the last week of school before winter break and she couldn't leave cause, she liked him. She couldn't even survive 2 days without thinking about Jason. Hannah asked ask Jason if she could put away her things. Jason agreed and did it every single day even when Hannah asked it only once. Liza has a feeling that they liked each other so she started shipping them. When Kayla kept coming, Hannah would ship them too even if she liked him. She didn't want anyone to know that she liked her friend! So she hid her feelings and ship Jason and Kayla.

It was almost the end of school and Jason asked Kayla for help, Kayla say," Oh you want my homie?" And that made Liza, Jason, Hannah and herself laugh so hard, Mrs. G told them to calm down.

It was the last day of school before winter break and they had a huge party. Kayla, Jason, Hannah, Liza and Danny were hanging out as usual and they watched a movie in class.

When they started joking around, laughing, Liza said," Do guys like each other?"

Jason and Hannah quickly said no and Hannah said that Kayla liked Jason. That hurt her but she kept a smile in her face. Jason was sad because he also had feelings for Hannah and though Hannah didn't like him back. It was 2:30 PM and almost the end of school.Hannah packed her things and left leaving Jason cleaning up her things, thinking about her. Jason regrets saying no.

—at Hannah's house —
Hannah went to her couch hating herself for liking her friend who doesn't even like her.
"Hey, stop saying I like Jason. It's you who likes Jason. You guys got to stop being cute!" Kayla texted.
She couldn't stop thinking about Jason when Kayla texted her.

— at Jason's house —
*Jason's mind*
"Why did I say no!!"
"So stupid now she doesn't like me!!"
"Who would like me anyway?"