Bueatiful gloves

At night, 9:55 PM, Betty said,"I have a crush on someone..."
1/18/19

"Oh tell me who!!" Hannah replied knowing it's Jason since, Betty used to like Jason before Hannah talked to him.

"Promise me no to tell anyone." Betty said.

"I promise not tell anyone!" Hannah said, even though she is going to tell Liza and Kayla.

"It's Jason and Barry." Betty said.

"But I still like Jason But not a lot anymore." Betty said.

"WHY!!!" Hannah said.

"Well it's because, I think Jason likes you since, your the only one that he allows using his gloves. He talks to you, trying to make you laugh." Betty said and kept going.

"Wait..." Hannah interrupted," Are you jealous that Jason only lets me use his gloves?! That doesn't really mean he likes me."

"Well I know he likes you, just the vibes." Betty said.

"I can stop talking to him..." Hannah said, hurting her heart. She was about to cry in front of her but she pulled herself together.

"Well it's ok for you guys to talk but if I were you, I would stop talking to him." Betty said.

Hannah's heart dropped.

"Oh... ok. I'll do it for you." Hannah said.

After they talked, Hannah went to sleep, crying.

At the morning, Hannah still remember about what happened last night.

She couldn't live without him..

She kept thinking how cute and adorable he was, how funny he was, how his gloves were warm.

She'll miss all of that.

At school, Hannah tried not to talk to Jason but she couldn't do it.

Before Jason left, he gave both of his gloves to her. Hannah returned one but kept the other one, jus to remember him.

They had a sub, and it was like hell.

In math, Jason has to go to another class.

When Jason came back, it was about 10:55. Jason noticed that Hannah wasn't laughing. Jason just kept on focusing on his work, but couldn't help but think about Hannah.

Hannah couldn't do it anymore, and started laughing since, she laughs at almost everything.

After math, they had to go to the library. When they got their books and lined up.

"Hey leave us alone." Kayla said to Jason.

"Hey Hannah." Jason said as he pats Hannah's shoulder," They a good couple right?"

"AWWWWW SO CUTE!!!" Hannah said.

After Hannah and Jason were done checking out books, they were behind since the librarian quit and they had to get a sub.

Hannah ran to go up and Jason said,"Can we go first, we're [grade level]."

Then the lunch lady let us inside," You go first," Jason said.

"Ok." Hannah said.

After lunch, when they had to go home. Hannah returned Jason's glove but then Jason gave Hannah back his glove and said," Keep them. Return them back to me on Tuesday."

Hannah said," ok!" With a bright smile on her face.