Feelings getting stronger

When the students came back from winter break, Hannah was excited to see Jason again. Jason was excited to see Hannah. When they went into class, they were smiling at each other. They both were glowing. Jason kept stealing Hannah's pencils and Hannah and Liza has to get it back. But after lunch when they went back to class, Liza went to sit somewhere else with Danny so, Hannah and Jason were alone, together, at the table. They did the usual, teasing, fighting, laughing. But when Jason tried to steal her pencil again, Hannah hit her pencil.

Jason tried to steal it and then Jason put Hannah's hand into his hand and pretend to fight. They did it a couple times and then Liza saw and told Kayla. Kayla was happy and glowing and jumping. Betty too who was sitting with Kayla at their table. They were spying on Jason and Hannah.

When Liza came back to her desk to get her book, she asked both of them," Hey lovebirds I saw you guys holding hands."

Jason quickly said," No we were fighting."
Betty ran up and shouted," YOU GUYS HELD HANDS!!"
Kayla said," SO CUTE!!"
Jason and Hannah blushed.
Hannah said," We don't like each other, we're only friends." breaking her own heart while breaking his.

Jason became depressed and kept saying," Im going to kill my self on the free way tomorrow."
Hannah was scared so she said," No! No you won't die!!!"

Kayla also said," No homie no!!"
Jason became quiet and Kayla and Betty came back to their desk.

Jason did the same thing and clean up Hannah's things as always. But when Jason saw Hannah cleaning up Liza's things, Jason did it for her and cleaned up Liza's things.