The chase

"Bye mom!!" Hannah said walking to school.
1/29/19

In class, Hannah still kept Jason's gloves. Lots of people kept asking Jason when he'll ask Hannah out.

At recess, Hannah couldn't stop looking at Jason playing soccer.

"Hey Rick, how you doing?" Kayla said.

"Oh... fine...." Rick answered and went off to play basketball.

"Oh my gosh.... Danny is cute.... even though he's skinny, and flat, he's still cute..." Liza said in her mind.

After recess, Liza couldn't help but fall for Danny. Danny was to scared to look.

"Oh my gosh, HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!" Kayla said in her mind.

At lunch, Kayla sat next to Rick.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!" Kayla said in her mind.

Hannah was too busy looking at Jason's chocolate brown eyes.

After lunch, they had history. They had a new project. Kayla wanted to work with Rick, Liza wanted to work with Danny, and Hannah wanted to work with Jason.

They picked their partners. Liza would work with Myra, Kayla would work with Betty and Hannah would work with Jason.

While finding pictures for the project, Jason searches up, "Love" and went to images.

Hannah saw and pointed to a picture saying," Love" in pink flames.

Jason put that as his Crome book background and Jason also did the same to Hannah's Crome book.

"AWWW SO CUTE!!!" Hannah said, forgetting she had said that.

Jason blushes a little.

Hannah was about to hold hands with Jason but, the teacher was there watching.

When they were walking to class, Hannah said,"You need to fix your hair."

"How!?" Jason said.

"Wait let me fix it." Hannah said, taking off his gloves and feeling his hair.

"Wow your hair is soft." Hannah said.

After they went to class, packed up, they had basketball practice. They have to do it, there was to choice.

So when they were exercising, Jason went next to Hannah.

That made Hannah kinda nervous but made it through.

When they were walking to the black top, to do some running, Jason said,"I will go with you, I'm slow."

"Nah, I'm slow." Hannah said.

"I feel like a third wheel." Kayla said.

When they were lining up, Lizzy was between Jason and Hannah. Lizzy switched Jason to make sure he was always with Hannah.

"Hey I'm racing Jackson." Jason said.

"Oh." Lizzy said switching back.

"I'm going to give you 6 bucks if your boyfriend beats Jackson." Lizzy said.

"Sure." Hannah said, not knowing Lizzy said,"boyfriend"

So when they begin to run, Jason beat Jackson.

"Where's my 6 bucks?" Hannah asked Lizzy.

"Uh...." Lizzy replied.

While they were playing basketball, Hannah kept staring at Jason.

"Omg that booty though..." Hannah said in her mind.

When they were running to get their backpacks, Hannah had to chase Jason. Jason ran into the boys bathroom so Hannah couldn't give him his gloves.

After Hannah pretended to leave with his gloves, Hannah turned around and ran after Jason. Jason couldn't run back since
It was crowded and Hannah caught him.

"Here." Hannah said, grabbing his warm hands and giving his gloves. "Bye." Hannah said leaving.

"Damn she so, so damn beautiful," Jason said.