New seats, AGAIN!!!??

As Hannah rushed to school, She saw that they moved seats again.
1/23/19

"Now seats again!!" Hannah said.

"I swear if I sit next to Jason, IM DEAD!!" Liza said.

Hannah didn't mind sitting next to Jason, just ask long as she's close to Jason.

When they went to find their seats, Hannah, Rick, Jason and Liza we're sitting together.

"IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW, IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF TOMORROW!!!" Liza said.

Hannah laugh while Jason was looking at her bright smile.

As Jason was about to leave, Jason gave Hannah both of his gloves.

After a few minutes after Jason left, Liza was cold. Hannah was also cold.

"IM SO COLD!!!" Liza said.

"IM COLD TO!!!" Hannah said.

"YOU HAVE JASON'S GLOVES!!!" Liza replied.

"You can have 1 glove." Hannah said giving Liza 1 glove.

Later on Hannah gave Liza another glove.

They had to run/ walk a mile because it was short day. While they were running or walking, Kayla ran into a tree cause of a girl name Caroline accidentally hit her. Kayla started crying and Jason ran across the field just to tell Mrs. G that Kayla hit her face in a tree. Lots of people were staring and blaming on Caroline. Caroline felt sad because, she had much problems at home, but she got more in school. Lots of people said." Wow Caroline it's your fault that Kayla is crying loud."

Caroline was about to cry but like her dad would alway say," YOUR A COWARD IF YOU CRY!! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A COWARD!!"

So Caroline didn't cry. She stayed strong as she can.

After that happened, Jason saw that Liza wore his gloves. He got angry and told Liza to give them back, both of his gloves. He wanted Hannah and only Hannah to wear them.

After Liza finally gave Jason his gloves, he gave one to Hannah, and then another.

At lunch, Hannah and Liza we're dying of boredom cause, Kayla would always be crazy and high.

After lunch, they had reading buddies. When Hannah got her reading buddy and sat near Jason. Jason couldn't stop looking at Hannah and how pretty she was.

A guy name Elliot, Hannah hates him cause he was annoying, came up to her.

"I'm just going to stay here cause I can't find my reading buddy." Elliot said.

Hannah got annoyed but she was fine. When Elliot found his reading buddy, his reading buddy went up to Hannah's reading buddy.

"I guess we're reading together?" Elliot said.

Hannah nodded and started reading. Jason couldn't help but be jealous.

Another girl came, Myra, came up to them. Myra started to read with them also. It was boring and frustrating because they reading buddies won't stop fighting.

After reading the 3rd book, Hannah's reading buddy started crying.

"Hey Hannah, what happen?" Jason asked.

"I got no idea.." Hannah replied.

Someone told Mrs. G and she went up to their group and talked about the problem and then, the reading buddy's teacher came.

"Would you like it when a man came up to your mommy or daddy and bother them?" She said.

"My dad is dead." Elliot's reading buddy answered.

That was a surprised to everyone.

"That's so sad..." Elliot said.

And started reading again.

After that Jason put away Liza and Hannah's things away and Hannah also had to chase him to give his gloves back.

Hannah's mom was late to pick her up and Jason stays after school. Jason saw Hannah waiting for her mom to pick her up. After Hannah's mom pick her up.

"Damn, I couldn't see her beautiful face..."