Threats and warm mittens

At 9 PM, Betty texted ,"Why do people love?"
1/28/19

"Because that's just the way it is. You can't control the way you feel." Hannah replied.

"Well yea you can. I will tell Jason that you look someone else. That would break his heart." Betty texted.

"What the hell is wrong with her!" Hannah said in her mind.

Hannah went to text Kayla, Jennie, Liza and a girl name Julie.

"You should stop being her friend." Julie said.

"What the hell is wrong with that girl." Liza, Annie and Kayla said.

At 7, everyone heard that Jason and Hannah liked each other. It was true but there was pressure. People were telling Jason to ask out Hannah. Hannah's friends were asking if they were dating.

Jason gave Hannah his gloves and went off.

At break, Josh went with Jason to go ask out Hannah.

Jason was still scared to do it so he didn't do it.

Lots of people were giving Jason the eye.

At lunch, people wanted Jason and Hannah to sit together, so they forced Jason to move.

Lots of people were shipping us and that made them blush.

After Jason asked for his gloves, and giving them back, making them warm for Hannah. Hannah was about to go,d his hand, making the first move but, lots of people were staring. Kayla was sitting next to Hannah, a girl name Lizzie was forcing Jason to hug Hannah. It was too risky because if they hold hands, lots of people would be yelling," OMG YOUR HOLDING HANDS!"

So when they were about to pack up, Liza and Jason wanted to clean up Hannah's desk.

"Ok, who ever touches my desk first, gets to clean up my desk." Hannah said.

Liza touched Hannah's desk and clean up her things.

"Hey let me clean up my girlfriend's desk." Jason said when Hannah left to pack up her things.

After they were going home, walking to the gate, Hannah had to chase Jason to give back his gloves and saying,"I don't want them!"

Jason just wanted Hannah to keep them.

So Jason told Hannah that he could keep his gloves and give him back tomorrow.

"Hannah, I really want you to be my girlfriend..." Jason said in his mind.